Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    I am not amazed if this is because of flash.

Anyone not have flash enabled get restarts?

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Probably just a coincidence, but I havent had any reboots since I stopped using spaz. Still use the web w/flash, facebook, music etc. Had about 4-5 reboots yesterday, none since. Again, just my own guess, anyone still having reboot/freezing problems?
    I noticed my TP would freeze up a lot (6/10 times) after I enabled a pin code to unlock it. I disabled it a little while ago and haven't had a reboot yet. Keeping fingers crossed that was the issue. Hoping the first update released is a very good one.
    Quote Originally Posted by dlcclone View Post
    Probably just a coincidence, but I havent had any reboots since I stopped using spaz. Still use the web w/flash, facebook, music etc. Had about 4-5 reboots yesterday, none since. Again, just my own guess, anyone still having reboot/freezing problems?
    I've been a little concerned about Spaz too, since I believe Spaz was open both times my TouchPad refused to return from standby. I have NO HARD DATA on this, so I don't mean to point fingers, but it's something we should keep an eye on.
    webOS user since 20090606.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Better to submit them to Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA where they'll get it directly.
    Actually, no. It's better to go to HP TouchPad Software/Hardware - Support Community and post there. The feedback form is more of a "suggestions" type of input, where as on the Support Forums we have agents and moderators that can escalate and file issues in the bug tracking system.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    I'm having the same problem.

My TP has rebooted itself at least 6 times in the last 48 hours while I was:
    1) reading document
    2) playing a game
    3) sending email
    4) browsing the web
    5) just by opening press reader.

I know this is almost a beta product, but I hope this gets fixed ASAP with the next OTA update.

Otherwise, i am loving my TP!!! Even went to bed with it last night
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I have been having this same issue. Has this been addressed or fixed for anyone yet?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12