1.    #1  
    While Google is a logical default as the web search engine for JustType it would be nice to add Bing, Yahoo or others, because choice is good.

1. Are any others available?

2. How do we add them?
    PDA History:

Palm Zire 71 > Palm T5 > Palm TX > iPhone > iPhone 3GS > HTC EVO 3D > Pre 3

Touchpad
    Yes, when you go to a site that uses "Open Search" (like precentral.net, hulu, youtube, imdb, twitter, etc), you'll see a notification up at the top that this site can be added as a search engine. Click on that notification to open up the "Just Type" app, where you will have the option to add that site.

That said, though, it does not look like there's a way to add bing or yahoo as a search engine. If there is a way, I haven't found it yet.
    Here is a description i made some days ago how to add about every searchable website to Just Type:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-d...y-website.html
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    Yes, when you go to a site that uses "Open Search" (like precentral.net, hulu, youtube, imdb, twitter, etc), you'll see a notification up at the top that this site can be added as a search engine. Click on that notification to open up the "Just Type" app, where you will have the option to add that site.

That said, though, it does not look like there's a way to add bing or yahoo as a search engine. If there is a way, I haven't found it yet.
    Is there a way to keep from being prompted
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zikronix View Post
    +1 ???
    Quote Originally Posted by zikronix View Post
    I contacted tech support re: this last week and they said this isnt possible as of yet. I find it annoying that every searchable site I come across is added, as well.
    same here, long list of search entries which I think I'll never use in a thousand year, really annoying