1.    #1  
    Some of us love it. Most of us hate it. What is it? Itís the shiny black plastic touchpad case. Personally itís a big turn off for me. This got me thinking; does it really matter if Iím going to put a case on it anyway? Answer probably not.

Now, I know there are probably loads of weird and wonderful iPad 1 cases that probably fit just fine. Honestly I havenít looked, but Iím sure collectively we can come up with something special.

Donít post you designs yet. I think it would be great if PreCentral could run this as a proper contest, for now letís just discuss the idea a bit. We can run it via the forums if PC aren't interested later.

My thoughts.
    1) Wouldnít it be great if it was sponsored by a manufacturer that could actually build the winning design.
    2) There should be a special Homebrew/Preware/PreCentral branded case. Something our Touchpads could wear with pride.

So, come on everyone.

What do you think to the about the idea?
    What would you consider important in a case?

My priority list goes as follows:-

1) Cover that nasty shiny plastic
    2) Protect the device from scratches and light bumps
    3) Give me something to grip it with

Thanks for your time,

Hagster
    I will add that it need to let me prop it up at different angles and should also hold the sync cable and possibly the charger and a pen or two (for the stylus) and a microfiber cloth.

I also want one of those skins, preferably one that has a basketball look & texture.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
  3.    #3  
    good stuff BMIC.

I'd like it to be textured too.

Also forgot to add that Touchstone compatibility is a must.