Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By corn13read
  • 1 Post By Phantasmn
  • 1 Post By IcerC
  1.    #1  
    in the tv commercials you see them switch through their apps in full screen mode by swiping to the left. I think we need a two finger swipe or just a off side of screen swipe to switch apps side by side. Obviously this would need to be able to be able to be a toggled feature.

Maybe even combinable with holding down button. Ie swipe left from side to move through apps in a windows aero-like manner or hold button and swipe to cycle between apps in current stack.
    Raddu likes this.
    I would prefer the same.
    I'd also like to see multi gestures to allow back swiping on screen whenever we have Back Buttons on the TouchPad. There is so much potential with the TP and webOS and hopefully HP is listening. Sorli...
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    I'd also like to see multi gestures to allow back swiping on screen whenever we have Back Buttons on the TouchPad. There is so much potential with the TP and webOS and hopefully HP is listening. Sorli...

I totally agree with this. The loss of the gesture area is a bummer . However...

How about holding down the home button and then doing a 2 finger swipe on the screen to switch apps? Or the same with just one finger to perform a back/forward gesture?

If either HP can implement this in an update, of if there's any way that the great folks over at webOS-internals could provide a patch or tweak for this, I'm sure that a lot of webOS users would be made very happy.

Ninja edit: The main question is, would this even be possible in webOS 3.0+ due to all of the changes in luna, and the switch to enyo?
    sorli likes this.
    No ad they have shows them switching by swiping the screen. Look again.

Just do what the playbook does. right or left swipe from bezel to screen.

Or like apple with four finger swipe.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    kill_dano likes this.