View Poll Results: Which celebrity TouchPad ad will influence more consumers?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kanye West

0 0%
  • Manny Pacquiao

0 0%
  • Lebron James

1 7.69%
  • Lady Gaga

4 30.77%
  • Jay-Z

3 23.08%
  • Dr. Dre

1 7.69%
  • Russell Brand

4 30.77%
  1.    #1  
    POLL TIME!

Alright...so I know that the sales of the Touchpad wont be influenced by advertisements alone but I want to know your opinion:

If sales of the TouchPad depended solely upon the advertisement campaign, which ad would hold the most weight and influence consumers (not enterprise buyers) to purchase the TouchPad.

(Before this starts...I understand the ads aren't out but consider the power each celebrity carries with his/her endorsement)
    Here are all of the Ads. My favorite is Russel's because it is funny, catches your attention and shows off the abilities of the TouchPad quite well.

Russel Brand:

Manny Pacquiao:

Every Body On:

Jay-Z:

Dr. Dre:
    Last edited by Rennat; 07/02/2011 at 12:01 AM.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    Here are all of the Ads. My favorite is Russel's because it is funny, catches your attention and shows off the abilities of the TouchPad quite well.

Russel Brand:

Manny Pacquiao:

Every Body On:

Jay-Z:

Dr. Dre:
    Yeah...I can't wait for the new Jay-z commercial seeing as the last one was real legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOSFan12 View Post
    Yeah...I can't wait for the new Jay-z commercial seeing as the last one was real legit.
    Yeah, the last Jay-Z is still one of my favorite ads. Actually, all the ads they used for that campaign were good.

I'm looking forward to seeing LeBron & Gaga's ads. LeBron's ad would have more weight if the Heat would have won this year, oh well.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    Yeah, the last Jay-Z is still one of my favorite ads. Actually, all the ads they used for that campaign were good.

I'm looking forward to seeing LeBron & Gaga's ads. LeBron's ad would have more weight if the Heat would have won this year, oh well.
    Haha I was thinking that recently too, poor Lebron.