1.    #1  
    I can't figure out how to rearrange bookmarks in the browser. I tried to hold and drag...doesn't work. I can swipe to delete.

any ideas?
    Last edited by rono cluck; 07/01/2011 at 08:44 PM. Reason: grammar
    Quote Originally Posted by rono cluck View Post
    I can't figure out how to rearrange bookmarks in the browser. I tried to hold and drag...doesn't work. I can swipe to delete.

any ideas?
    I'm thinking we can't. I submitted a feature request, but hopefully someone will come up with a patch.
    FWIW, I exported my firefox bookmarks from my laptop to an html file and then downloaded it from box.net, then made it the first bookmark.

Kind of a silly workaround to have to do but at least I can organize them the way that I want.
    Tap and hold? I do it all the time.
    on the touchpad, toni?
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Tap and hold? I do it all the time.
    Tap and hold isn't working for me on the TouchPad.

BTW, is there a way to make your bookmark and icon like you can on the Pre?

Update: Found add to Launcher option. It's the first option to right of url.
    Last edited by bdhu2001; 07/04/2011 at 08:30 AM. Reason: update
    I don't believe either are possible yet. Hopefully in the first update? I'm surprised that this can't be done.
    there is no hold and drag to reorder yet in Enyo.

The framework is very young and definitely not fully built out. We are fighting a lot of issues with the framework right now and this is just one thing. The framework is just not done and will need a lot of work before it has all the features of mojo.
    Internet Radio - the best beats on the web

CPUScaling app L337Tech post

Super PreKernel app

If you appreciated any of my help, enjoy any of my apps that I give away for free, or want to see more development from me, think about making a donation. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    Tap and hold isn't working for me on the TouchPad.

BTW, is there a way to make your bookmark and icon like you can on the Pre?

Update: Found add to Launcher option. It's the first option to right of url.
    Amazing! Right there all the time!
    I have tried every suggestion on my TouchPad to no avail! Wish they'd come out with another update! Or has someone found a solution?
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts