Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes
  1.    #1  
    that makes one of us. Anyone else?
    I love your TouchPad too.
    runukraine and Calcmandan like this.
    I'm loving mine and the wife likes it so much, she made me buy her 1.

I went looking and didn't see Communities in the app catalog, guess it isn't out yet

Edit: Almost done with errands, gonna hit Starbucks in a few and be (hmmm... Why are feminine hygene cleansers censored?)... Don't have mine with me, but my wife has her's. She has her profile synced, but hasn't taken that plastic off it yet.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    it is awesome
    I adore mine. Way more than my ipad
    Extremely amazing. No idea why the reviews came out as they did. Only experienced lag when logging in and getting my apps first. Otherwise perfect!
    Can anyone spare $500 for me? lol jk, really want one.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    It's amazing. Fluid, smooth, beautiful... it's missing a few things software-wise that I'm sure will come, but in regards to the app selection, I expected it to be so bare that it would be useless because that's how reviews have been making it seem, but it's actually pretty varied. I was really surprised. And better yet, all of the apps I've downloaded so far have really been excellently made too.

Don't let reviews fool you, if you loved the pre, the touchpad will be no different.
    Palm Pre. Sprint.

View My Mockup!
    dajlol77 likes this.
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOSFan12 View Post
    Can anyone spare $500 for me? lol jk, really want one.
    paypal sent....
    Am loving mine and since I have been a playon.tv user for years I have hulu, netflix, espn3, local media, ect playing like a dream on my touchpad.

If anyone else bought a licence a couple years back dust it off and start watching.

IIIxe -> Handera 330 -> Tungsten C -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre-, Pre2 & Touchpad 32

http://about.me/robert.whisler
    West88 likes this.
    I would love mine if I could afford it. As a Pre-med student, such luxuries must wait

I did go play with one at BB. That thing is pure eye candy. I compared it to an iPad that was near it and iOS looked outdated. Seriously.
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    kjb86 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by brdl04 View Post
    paypal sent....
    Ah...I forgot my paypal account and password! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    LOVE my touchpad. It's actually better than I was expecting! Great job HP!

I can't wait to get some more amazing apps..
    I played with the demo in Best Buy for about 5 minutes when I realized that the other reviewers were full of iCrap. The Touchpad is amazing! I bought one immediately (32gb) and I have not put it down since. Hulu has a Just Type search plugin for the Touchpad! My only gripes are the "place maker" apps, the ones that aren't available yet but leave an icon in the launcher that will notify you when its available (Kindle, HP Video, etc) and I'm having problems with bluetooth on the device. Other than that its as close to perfect as it needs to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soorma View Post
    I would love mine if I could afford it. As a Pre-med student, such luxuries must wait

I did go play with one at BB. That thing is pure eye candy. I compared it to an iPad that was near it and iOS looked outdated. Seriously.
    I know what you mean. I have better things to use that 600.00 for (Rent, Food, Living, Death and Taxes). I have to wait before I can afford it. Will say it did hook up right away with my mobile hotspot on my current phone (Evo4g, until I see a Pre3 SPRINT YA HEAR ME!). Web and all was great. Lord I wish I could get it.
    Soorma likes this.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Yeah, I'm dumbfounded by those reviews; this is fantastic. Only lag was while downloading all of my profile apps. I really considered jumping ship for the iPad after the reviews last night, but I had to give it a chance and this is just what I expected from a WebOS tablet. I've already found myself clicking on four FB/Twitter links that required Flash, and it just worked. I don't see a laptop coming back to the couch.

And typing this on a screen came remarkably naturally.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhiz8577 View Post
    Am loving mine and since I have been a playon.tv user for years I have hulu, netflix, espn3, local media, ect playing like a dream on my touchpad.

If anyone else bought a licence a couple years back dust it off and start watching.
    That's pretty neat...I'll have to try that and at least check into Playon. How does it do that and it it costly?

We dropped cable years ago and use mostly library DVD rentals, Netflix, Hulu, etc when we can't missing something on HD over the air broadcast. This work pretty will since we have a XBox 360 in the living room and and PS3 in the bedroom. Would love and appreciate some feedback on how your setup works and thanks for the input.

BTW, I also love my TP 32gb! Sorli...
    I love my Walmart Demo unit down the street too!

(I know you smiled )
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Soorma, hparsons and derwin like this.
    LMAO "full of iCrap"! Love mine too! Brought it home and my mom and wife both went in and got one after seeing mine.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    This thread is making me jealous. Haven't gotten to play around with a demo unit yet but I will be doing that tomorrow morning after work and just might have to purchase one.

One question for those of you that have yours already because I haven't really seen it being discussed. How is the wifi range on the touchpad? My bedroom is the furthest from our router which I'm guessing is probably around 75 feet just hoping that I will have a strong enough signal. My palm pre gets about 2 bars sometimes even 3 so hopefully it's comparable.
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast