Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes
    it is equal to that of my brand new t420 lenovo. It might be slightly less capable but overall seems to have very similar range...
    it is incredible. Miss the back gesture, but . . . WebOS was born for tablets!
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    good to hear about the wi-fi range, can't wait to pick one up tomorrow!
    Mine is charging very slow. oh wait maybe i should leave it alone! I love it!!!
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    I will love mine in 30 days or less when I get one!
    This is my best purchase ever. Ive been using playon as well. I havent put it down since I got it. I love my TouchPad.
    Did you know I can also annoy you on twitter? @mikevember
    I got mine 14 hours ago and havent put it down. If I dont stop playing with the touchpad I'll never finish the apps I built for it!
    sorli and mike5 like this.
    I'm really loving mine right now too. After reading the reviews, I was concerned, and my brother was really pushing me on the ipad2, but I stuck to my guns 'cause I really like WebOS. Soohoo glad I got it! :-)
    can anyone try out my apps (I'm still waiting on mine, so alls I got is the sdk):
    see my sig line (clickable links). They're still mojo, but optimized for fullscreen with a back button (no emulator mode).
    also does citrix work? Is there an official app out?
    Echo the sentiments....LOVE my TPad!!! Now to con...erm, work this device into our BYOD pilot at work. ;-)
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    ohhh man all of you guys are making me even more excited to get my hands on my own touchpad later today!!!
    mine's great too. Hulu web, amazon cloud player web, pandora app, angry birds, preware, govnah all work great so far. Boot up is also faster than some of the reviews claimed (67 s, but haven't had the need to since I unboxed it). I too can't understand how the Media got it so wrong...
    I don't have one yet but I got to play with one at BestBuy.I love it so far.It def feels more solid then the Ipad.I don't get the feeling like I'm going to break it.The back doesnt feel bad at all.Flash worked great.I actually got to pair my pre- to take a call through the TouchPad.What's funny is I had my friend with me who has an iphone call me to show him and he was like that's decent.He said he wants one.I wish I could have showed him touch to share.The second thing that's funny is My cousin called me and was talking about the touchpad.He is a windows phone fan.But he likes webos.I feel real positive about the future of webos as long as they bring out good innovative hardware they will make apple sweat.
    Last edited by prethadd81; 07/02/2011 at 03:56 AM.
    I love it, I love webOS. This touchpad is amazing. Now just wishing for the communities app to come out so I can interact through that.
    I'm enjoying mine. I don't see any lag, this thing is faster than my iPad1.
    PDA History:

Palm Zire 71 > Palm T5 > Palm TX > iPhone > iPhone 3GS > HTC EVO 3D > Pre 3

Touchpad
    so glad people have been loving their new Touchpads. I was a bit down about it after hearing the reviews, but i'm starting to come round.

I really want to have a play with a demo unit when they hit the UK now.
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    so glad people have been loving their new Touchpads. I was a bit down about it after hearing the reviews, but i'm starting to come round.

I really want to have a play with a demo unit when they hit the UK now.
    Don't let the reviews mislead you. Once you get your hand on a TouchPad you'll love it. The initial lag is due to everything synching and loading from the cloud. The iPad doesn't suffer this faith because it use iTunes to do the initial synching. The TouchPad is truely a post pc device; no cables or computer needed.
    ~~~Asaseaban~~~
    Me love my TouchPad

~~~Asaseaban~~~
    It is an outstanding device. I left work early yesterday to pick one up @ BB when amazon dropped the ball on shipping.

A little tip: If you're not near your charger, plugging into USB on computer will slow down the battery drain. The device tends to use more than 500mA frequently, but the regulator chip will use as much USB juice as available up to 500mA. Only complaint is that it can't use the extra power provided by USB 3.0 ports.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast