1.    #1  
    Just got back from Best Buy and I'm still a-twitter. Had a great time playing with the demo, pairing my Pre Plus to it, asking a ton of questions, selling to a few customers (actually helped a fellow P|C member decide on the 32GB & w/info on the $50 rebate) :P, and trying Google Docs (which worked!). I even had the Samsung rep (who was supposed to be selling Galaxy Tabs) hanging around telling me how great the TouchPad is.

As nice as it was and as much as I wanted to bring a 32GB home, I'm going to wait, for:

a.) the price to go down and/or a bundle deal
    b.) the first update (which should bring sms capabilities to the Pre+) according to the HP rep

It was smooth as butter, though, and snappy. Really nice! But an upgrade to my piano keyboard is taking priority right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by katefields View Post
    Just got back from Best Buy and I'm still a-twitter. Had a great time playing with the demo, pairing my Pre Plus to it, asking a ton of questions, selling to a few customers (actually helped a fellow P|C member decide on the 32GB & w/info on the $50 rebate) :P, and trying Google Docs (which worked!). I even had the Samsung rep (who was supposed to be selling Galaxy Tabs) hanging around telling me how great the TouchPad is.

As nice as it was and as much as I wanted to bring a 32GB home, I'm going to wait, for:

a.) the price to go down and/or a bundle deal
    b.) the first update (which should bring sms capabilities to the Pre+) according to the HP rep

It was smooth as butter, though, and snappy. Really nice! But an upgrade to my piano keyboard is taking priority right now.
    Lucky you. I managed to crush mine.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    i doubt that the first update will bring the sms capabilities to the pre +. or any other phone for that matter -- there is a bluetooth profile (mam i think) this is present on the TP but not on the pre+ -- there will need to be an update for your phone that adds this profile for the sms to be compatible. ---- sorry
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch