1.    #1  
    I've been through the additional reading material that came with the TouchPad and I have one question that I can't find the answer to. Does anyone know of a way to move the cursor up/down, or left/right in a text box? I'm looking for the TP equivalent of OrangeKey+swipe direction to move the cursor. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdini View Post
    I've been through the additional reading material that came with the TouchPad and I have one question that I can't find the answer to. Does anyone know of a way to move the cursor up/down, or left/right in a text box? I'm looking for the TP equivalent of OrangeKey+swipe direction to move the cursor. Thanks!
    Precentral's review said no, you just need to tap tap tap to place the curser

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    One of Derek's biggest peeves from the Precentral review. It doesn't sound like thee was an equivalent.
  4.    #4  
    Ugh! Guess I need to get a keyboard or smaller fingers.
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdini View Post
    Ugh! Guess I need to get a keyboard or smaller fingers.
    Or a bluetooth mice, wait, does touchpad support a mice?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    I was able to tap, hold, then drag to move the cursor, but I still had a hell of a time getting to the end of a URL that I was trying to edit. Definitely something that could work better.