1.    #1  
    Does it work, if so how's the experience?
    Yes I have... Works excellent. No issues.
    They have an app as well.
    Global Posts
    2,060 Global Posts
    If you use the Playbook browser to listen to web radio (instead of an app), after x minutes it will go to sleep and you can't listen anymore.

Somebody needs to test this out to see if the touchpad behaves the same way or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    They have an app as well.
    For the TouchPad?
  6.    #6  
    They have an app? I wish they'd make one for the phone then.
    Last edited by paint slanger; 07/01/2011 at 04:06 PM.
    I don't see that app for the TouchPad...
    Damn, Rdio no longer works on the Touchpad - the site comes up as a blank white page. Anyone else seeing that in the last few days?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozpeter View Post
    Damn, Rdio no longer works on the Touchpad - the site comes up as a blank white page. Anyone else seeing that in the last few days?
    Just signed up to check it out, works fine on my touchpad listening to it as I type this...
    Hmm, many thanks for that, I'll have to investigate further. Tried a full reboot of the TP and that didn't fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozpeter View Post
    Hmm, many thanks for that, I'll have to investigate further. Tried a full reboot of the TP and that didn't fix it.
    I would try clearing my browser cache, history, and cookies, restart the browser and try the website again, I even took my user agent spoof off, and ran it, and it was fine...
    Tried everything... It's broke here, but why not there? Odd. Rdio themselves say tablet browsers are unsupported and they may have broken TP support with a recent update at their end.

I notice it's now misbehaving on our Boxee Box too FWIW. Used to run fine on everything.
    Update - I installed the "Advanced Browser" from the HP Market and that works with Rdio (here).

Like I said, the normal browser worked fine until a few days ago.

A mystery.