Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
  1.    #1  
    I was surprised to find out that this actually works on the Touchpad. It was a little choppy when the game first loaded, but after about a minute or so, it worked fine.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Flash tends to take a bit to catch up sometimes, happens on PCs as well.

Hulu works 90% of the time here.
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    Interesting. I tried it and it would give me 1 second of sound every 20 seconds and that was all. I'll have to try again!
    I am very interested in this so the more feedback the better. If this works well I will be picking up a TP
    Yeah, I was curious about Flash catching up. Sounds great that it can handle MLB TV! Flash even occasionally hiccups on my Core2 Duo 3.16GHz Wolfdale and Radeon 5750 setup.
    Anybody else with MLB.TV on TP that can comment?
    I have the MLB Gameday Audio Subscription and was able to listen to the Indians game on Sunday afternoon with no issues!! Hope that MLB comes out with an MLB App for webOS!
    Proud owner of a TouchPad, a Pre3 and a Veer!
    Quote Originally Posted by k7brown View Post
    I have the MLB Gameday Audio Subscription and was able to listen to the Indians game on Sunday afternoon with no issues!! Hope that MLB comes out with an MLB App for webOS!
    Did you have to keep that card active for the audio to work?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    Shouldn't have to, flash audio plays in background cards for me fine (Pandora's website).

I actually used mlb.com's gameday stuff and only issue I found was that the videos for a game can't be scrolled.
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    I can listen to baseball game broadcasts on my Pre- (for free by the way) using the m.mlb.com site (then tapping Sections, Gameday Audio).

When I go to that same url on my touchpad, it brings up a completely different site and I can't find a game audio link anywhere. Do I have to pay for the Gameday Audio to get to listen to the game broadcasts on the TouchPad?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Just use the regular mlb.com website perhaps?
    MLB has separate subscriptions for regular access and mobile access. Yeah, not cool.
    I see pandas.
    my pre2 has the same audio issue that pavvento was alluding to. Audio stops if you minimize the card (or touch anything). Glad that isn't an issue on the TP, gives me hope for the pre3.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Courousant View Post
    my pre2 has the same audio issue that pavvento was alluding to. Audio stops if you minimize the card (or touch anything). Glad that isn't an issue on the TP, gives me hope for the pre3.
    Might be for performance reasons perhaps? Pause flash when its minimized
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    Audio words in background great for me.

could be a network issue if it doesnt work for you?

Quote Originally Posted by mosdl View Post
    I actually used mlb.com's gameday stuff and only issue I found was that the videos for a game can't be scrolled.
    have you tried double tapping on the flash content? it should flash a small message saying something about dragging works in flash until you pinch to zoom out.
    I demand a native MLB app for my TouchPad!!!!
    yes, an app would be great, but until then, i pay for the service and should be able to use it on my touchpad.

i havent watch a whole game, but like other have said the video is choppy. just audio is fine.

one issue i have is signing in. i can type my email, but cant see the password field (at least not in landscape). but tab and typing it blindly works.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Ya...native app for TouchPad would be fantastic. But, until then, I'll be viewing GameDay and listening to GameDay Audio (just signed up for it) on the touchpad. Both work very well on the Touchpad.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post

have you tried double tapping on the flash content? it should flash a small message saying something about dragging works in flash until you pinch to zoom out.
    I always forget about that, it indeed works great.
    blackfireball5 and vibe2.0 like this.
    So I have a TP 32GB due tomorrow and MLB TV ( video ) is of specific concern to me. I see posts saying it works, it doesn't work, it's choppy, and so forth. Can anyone verify that video ( I have a MLB TV acct ) works and if so exactly how well when "blown up" full screen?
    This may very well determine if I keep my TP or put it on EBay.
    Another question I have and forgive me if off topic but I think it is related is, will the TP be able to receive future Flash version updates?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast