1.    #1  
    I bought my Touchpad at 10 am and am now at 10,000 feet on gogo wireless. Portal capture worked fine. Only issue was that the browser drew the login page funny. Still downloading apps and updates from my profile.

Woohoo!
    ---
    Samsung i500 -> Palm Treo 90 -> 300 -> 600p -> 700p -> Pre Minus -> FrankenPre 2 on Sprint & WiFi TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenshinji View Post
    I bought my Touchpad at 10 am and am now at 10,000 feet on gogo wireless. Portal capture worked fine. Only issue was that the browser drew the login page funny. Still downloading apps and updates from my profile.

Woohoo!
    Captive portal's work great with the TouchPad. I want to make sure people do understand that, however it's just when doing first use that it is currently not supported.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Captive portal's work great with the TouchPad. I want to make sure people do understand that, however it's just when doing first use that it is currently not supported.
    What do you mean by "doing first use"? I wasn't able to connect to my hotel wifi all weekend because I couldn't get to the Terms and Conditions acceptance page and I didn't receive a notification.
    Quote Originally Posted by csikes View Post
    What do you mean by "doing first use"? I wasn't able to connect to my hotel wifi all weekend because I couldn't get to the Terms and Conditions acceptance page and I didn't receive a notification.
    First Use = Signing up for / logging into your HP webOS Account.
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    so you are saying on a wifi tablet, one cant do browsing as TP wont go to acceptance page, even though it's connected to the wifi?
    If this helped you hit thanks.