Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Just tried to do this with my TP and Pre2. Phone app on TP works fine, but every time I try to send an sms/text message it asks to connect my phone. I am pretty sure this was working with my TP and Pre+.
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
    I'm using Voogle XL on my tp. I have an original Pre and a Sprint account and a GV number. SMS works fine using Voogle XL but it only checks every five minutes. You can also manually check. Hope this helps.
    Bill
    my pre 3 works great with my tp, sms and phone calls.
    your post only applies to non-sprint carriers as google and sprint has paired up in aspect to google voice...if you have a sprint number and a google number you can choose either as it primary number and thus texting using voogle will be your sprint number ...as a sprint customer I had this option didn't switch at the time becuz of no mms,...but that's gonna be changing soon, or has changed haven't checked on it in a while
    I am running a Pre 2 on Big Red and have a TP and would really like for the texts to be received and sent from the TP. Any1 found a way 2 pull it off yet?
    This should work with webOS 2.2.4, but we don't all have that yet

Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234