1.    #1  
    Nice deal at costco... couple the case you may need anyway with the $50 making it right $50 and you got the 16GB upgrade free.

Costco - HP Touchpad 32GB Tablet with Case 9.7" LED Backlit Display HP webOS 3.0
    You can confirm that it's the actual HP case? If that is the situation, I can wait a few hours to get it.
    If I show up at your door, chances are you did something to bring me there.
    Whaaaat! I already got one from BB, I need to find a case as BB doesn't have them. Oh well. Now I need to find someone with a Costco card heh
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    its a slip on case, not that nifty folding one
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    I asked a person at a local Costco B&M yesterday to check their inventory system. They're expecting physical shipments of the 32GB model on July 6th (which matches the expect ship date of Costco pre-orders). The product description did not state if it included a case (might be for pre-orders only).

Price is listed as $579 in-store, so it might be sans case.

- nn6o
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Blank View Post
    You can confirm that it's the actual HP case? If that is the situation, I can wait a few hours to get it.
    Read the description and look at the picture. It is a slip case. Probably not even HP.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Dan Donovan
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    But they added shipping to it. The 16GB version ships for free. Lame.
    It is HP, but not the higher end case as others have indicated.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by etx View Post
    Whaaaat! I already got one from BB, I need to find a case as BB doesn't have them. Oh well. Now I need to find someone with a Costco card heh
    Amazon says it ships in 2-5 weeks...