Below are the list of Pros and Cons I found about Touchpad after reading PreCentral HP Touchpad review. Trust me it is the best Touchpad review article on the web.
I don't have a hand on experience as I am not in America.
Let start with the Pros:
- Multi tasking
- Call Forwarding and Texting
- Beats Audio
- Touch to Share
- Wireless Keyboard
- Virtual Keyboard is best in the business
- Heavy in comparison to competition
- No HDMI
- No Rear Camera, I personally feel this is totally useless.
- No SD card, This I feel is just a gimmick.
- Little Lag
- Browser is OK,No tabs.
- Quick Office is there but no editing functionality
- No Photo App for clicking your photo
- Music and Movie App still no optimised
- Music Syncing app ie HPPlay, still in beta
- Movie Purchasing and Syncing app not there
- Memos can’t handle large text and Auto-correct not perfect
- Launcher name can’t be changed
- Only Basic Email formatting is there.
- Calculator,Clock,To Do apps not there
- App Catlog is design is bad and browsing on it is not intuitive
- Calendar Apps lags and speed issues.
I may have missed few points and I may be wrong on some points, so please correct me.
P.S: Most of the cons are of Apps issues, which can be fixed by software updates but HP should have a definite timetable for updates.