Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By strykr_ac
  • 1 Post By estebancam
  • 1 Post By Carioca_FL
  1.    #1  
    So I went to walmart, promptly at 12am, to pick up my Touchpad. I told the sales person in the electronics department that I was looking for the "HP Touchpad".

His response:
    "Touchpads are a good thing to look at when buying a laptop, but there are many other more important features you should consider, such as CPU, memory, and hard drive space..."

I knew there was a reason I hated Malwart.
    PrinceAlbert likes this.
    I lol'd
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    wow -=X ... at least he was pretty smooth about it. instead of telling u should not bother about touchpads on laptops ahahaha
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by strykr View Post
    So I went to walmart, promptly at 12am, to pick up my Touchpad. I told the sales person in the electronics department that I was looking for the "HP Touchpad".

His response:
    "Touchpads are a good thing to look at when buying a laptop, but there are many other more important features you should consider, such as CPU, memory, and hard drive space..."

I knew there was a reason I hated Malwart.
    What did you say to him?
    why would you go to wal mart for electronics? Lol. I hardly shop there at al. Mostly because the employees don't know anything about anything in the store. (with few exceptions)
    angiest likes this.
    ^^^^

Because WM was the only place for a TouchPad at midnight?

To the OP: hey, it could've been MUCH worse. He could have pointed you to the feminine hygiene section.

Yeah, THOSE pads...
    strykr_ac likes this.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    ^^^^

To the OP: hey, it could've been MUCH worse. He could have pointed you to the feminine hygiene section.

Yeah, THOSE pads...
    lmao
    I have no clue why you guys wpuld get that bent out of shape over this. I went to Frys and asked if they had touchpads out yet. The guy said, "huh?" and Shook his head. I knew he wasn't clear and i simply said. It's the new HP tablet, you have the price tags out but the tablets not their. I led him to the tag. He looked. And then went over to the computer and looked it up. In the end they didn't have them or couldn't put them out. But i wasn't upset he didn't understand at first. It was simple to explain. Not a big deal.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.
  9.    #9  
    To answer some questions:

He was serious with his comment. So, not very smooth.

I didnt say much to him. Laughed in his face, then pointed to the display. It was too late and he clearly didnt need my help in being made a fool of.

I went to walmart because bestbuy or anywhere else isnt open 24hrs around here.

At least I got some entertainment while there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    ^^^^

Yeah, THOSE pads...
    I guess you're right!