1.    #1  
    I'm just wondering what is shipping on the retail devices. My pre-release shows 3.0.0, Hardware A.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    same here
  3.    #3  
    Miles, is yours also a pre-release model, or retail?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

mine shows HP webOS 3.0.0
    Mine is the same. Just had 3 updates. App Store, Reader, and QuickOffice. Are the forums rendering right for the rest of you? Mine is screwing up the top.
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
  6.    #6  
    Do you guys have retail TouchPads?

3.0.0 will be the launch version.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    retail version here.. and the forums aren't rendering correctly here either (on my pc)
    The Prerelease ones have the right versions, they just need the right servers for webOS Profile and the app catalog. It's something that can probably be fixed via Impostah, but obviously we'll be getting Doctors to bring it back up to factory defaults for consumer devices and then start over by signing into palm profiles, etc.

Just waitin' on those doctors...
  10.    #10  
    ok, thanks HardBeatZ, so how do I get the apps that shipped at launch, and get access to the app catalog? It still doesn't work.

what build does the final version have?

Tap on the "3.0.0" to see it showing up the build number.
    build 41
  13.    #13  
    Good question, rot. I'm on build 41. I wonder why you have to tap to see it?

Forums are loading fine on my pc. I am retail, on 41.
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
  15.    #15  
    My app catalog is version 3.0.3900 and Quickoffice is 2.0.761. What do the retail versions show for these?

Sorry I should of added that the retail version is webOS 3.0.0 running build 41. The reason version has to be tapped on to see what build it is running is to not clutter up the screens. On retail devices and versions the build doesn't matter much, it really comes down to when the versions are being built and created. (e.g. webOS 3.0.0 went through several builds before it reached the retail launch build of 41).

As for the app catalog issue. I'm not entirely sure what you're problem may be as the App Catalog is up and functioning. What error messages etc are you getting?
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts