Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kkhanmd
  1.    #1  
    What's going on here? None of my accounts log in. I'm connected to a fast wifi. 'Unknown error' google and facebook give the same error. I tried to download the facebook app and got a unknown error. TP would not connect to a WPA2 wifi network so I had to change the security to WPA. Is it cause webOS insists on downloading 40 apps simultaneously when restoring my apps?
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    What's going on here? None of my accounts log in. I'm connected to a fast wifi. 'Unknown error' google and facebook give the same error. I tried to download the facebook app and got a unknown error. TP would not connect to a WPA2 wifi network so I had to change the security to WPA. Is it cause webOS insists on downloading 40 apps simultaneously when restoring my apps?
    Not sure but I recommend waiting til all apps sync. Do u have any account messages in the notifications are?
    try a reboot and connect a PC to wifi to make sure connection is good. Also just wait if the OS is updating itself.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    SunnyPhono likes this.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    yeah mine was slow for a bit while DLing everything from my Profile
    you also need to re-log in to all your accounts manually (at least I did)
    everything is working great for me now
  5.    #5  
    Well I tried to restart and accidentally put the device into recovery mode. I have no idea how to get it out of it.
    Try holding power and the center button to reboot.
  7.    #7  
    Ok after a reboot, the accounts logged in. This is silly, Palm needs to make the restore process not bog down the phone to this point.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    glad to hear that everything logged in....what's your impression of it so far (crazy issue notwithstanding?)
    Anyone set up yahoo mail? or more specifically the att version of yahoo mail? The kind of account you get with U-verse.

Can't get it to sync and have tried suggestion on yahoo web site. Exchange and MSN are no problem. att yahoo and "normal" yahoo mail are a no go.
    Less than one day and already had the toucpad reboot 3 times. :'( I cant remember the last time my Pre randomly rebooted itself. Still going to keep it, hoping the ota update makes the device stable.
    hey guys I transfered videos, songs and pdfs fro m my mac to touch pad but nothing is visible, any idea?