Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes
    email quick action is the only quick action that seems to work in JustType...? Anyone else have that problem? I love justtype though, such a nice feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWLandfair View Post
    email quick action is the only quick action that seems to work in JustType...? Anyone else have that problem? I love justtype though, such a nice feature.
    justtype works great on my 2.1 webos but here in 3.0, the google search is buggy in just type - seems it will truncate after about 5-10 characters of the search topic when it opens the google browser.

Anyone else experience this? (Sorry if posted somewhere didn't see it).
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberprashant View Post
    justtype works great on my 2.1 webos but here in 3.0, the google search is buggy in just type - seems it will truncate after about 5-10 characters of the search topic when it opens the google browser.

Anyone else experience this? (Sorry if posted somewhere didn't see it).
    I am unable to reproduce this issue.

Am I missing something?
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Attache files to email/add dialog

I noticed when adding a file to an email as attachment, the dialog is really really small, seems to be old mojo dialog. Hope this will change soon.
    Language change/ keyboard setting lost

I set up my TP in German with German qwertz keyboard. When changing the OS language to English, the German keyboard layout gets lost and i have to add it again.
    1. A couple of times now the music playing notification panel went away. The only way to bring it back is to go to the app and then back to card view. I'm trying to reproduce now.

2. When sending an email, tapping on the notification for sending email brings you to the first email account in the list. It should bring you to the outbox of the message you're sending

3. There is no way to paste into the "TO" field when sending an email unless there is already a character in that field.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by vasekvi View Post
    1. A couple of times now the music playing notification panel went away. The only way to bring it back is to go to the app and then back to card view. I'm trying to reproduce now.
    Please collect logs and send them to me if you are able to reproduce this issue.

Thank you
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    @Bodob, you misread the bug I called out. It's the actual app that does not appear. Preware was just an example. When the bug kicks in, other apps also don't show up via Just type. Please re-read my post.
    AIM and Yahoo names seem not to work for me - it shows them as Google when in the chat window - when I click the service, it shows SMS account and three Googles. Any message I send does not go through. Google Talk works fine.

**EDIT** multiple entries in the contacts card. Problem solved.
    Last edited by jboucicaut; 07/06/2011 at 08:31 PM.
    Paired my Plantronics BackBeat 905 to the TouchPad and guess what, it paired but no music plays through then when I am connected to an app that is streaming radio They work fine with the music player.

Is there a way to get streaming music to come through the headphones too?
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInFL View Post
    Paired my Plantronics BackBeat 905 to the TouchPad and guess what, it paired but no music plays through then when I am connected to an app that is streaming radio They work fine with the music player.

Is there a way to get streaming music to come through the headphones too?
    Starting the music player first then the streaming radio results in both playing! Not sure if this is just a generic issue with the TP or with the streaming radio app.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInFL View Post
    Starting the music player first then the streaming radio results in both playing! Not sure if this is just a generic issue with the TP or with the streaming radio app.
    Streaming video from a website also works through the head phones....must be the app. Can someone else please try the Gold app and see if it works through wireless headphones?
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    my AIM account is broken. I can sign in but it will never finish, only to give up and sign out if I switch cards. It works with an alternate account as well as my gChat one.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    I am missing people( or at least one person) from FB. I cant search and find them when they comment its not there. The funny thing is if I log in on anything but my palm/HP the person is there.
    Some of this may have been posted, sorry if that is the case.

In the e-mail client,I experience the following.

1. The 'Accounts' column is blurry. And not just a bit, but really irritatingly so. The other columns, e.g. 'Inbox' and the actual e-mail are crisp and clear

2. Sometimes when clicking on an e-mail in the 'Inbox' the email header (to, subject, etc.) will populate but the body message will not. Sometimes can fix by hitting "forward" button or closing and opening the email client again....sometimes takes multiple tries and this problem occurs EVERY time I use email.

3. Sometimes certain emails in the 'Inbox' are not selectable. Even if I choose that email, the content that is displayed in a different email. This is currently happening with a particular email and no matter what I do, I can't get the content to display. (displays fine in Outlook on my computer as well as the web portal for my email client) EDIT: if I hit "forward" the proper content then displays in the forwarded email....but still will not display back in the main email program.
    speaking of blurriness....my rght column in spaz hd was blury...at first wondered if my eyes or screen....I think its some video rendering bug in webos 3.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Google shared calendar disappears.

On my google calendar I have added my wifes calendar. It works perfect on my Pre. On my touchpad, her calendar disappears. I have to remove my calendar, reboot and re-add it to get it to show up again. Other attempts to get it to appear don't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    I am unable to reproduce this issue.

Am I missing something?
    wierd its not happeneing any more = but it definitely did happen as in my browser history I see a page for "hulu s" as the google search I entered (I had actually entered hulu startrek and press entered in just type adn it opened google but truncated part of teh search).

will keep an eye out to see if can pinpoint when this happens.
    The browser does not support javascript: URI's. I don't even know what to say.
    if you create a new photo album and then try to delete it when its empty via usb mode, it still shows up on the Touchpad.
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 17 ... LastLast