A few bugs for those that want to confirm them:
* App Catalog: choosing "All Items" does not update the title of the list of apps. To replicate, click on the "Categories" tab then choose any category (e.g. Books). Note the list of books is titled "All Books". Then click on the "All Apps" category. Expected behavior is to see "All Apps" or nothing at all, but instead it still reads the All Books category in this case.
* Calendar: changing the default calendar does not change the label in the dropdown menu. To replicate, open Calendar's Preferences & Accounts. Note the currently-displayed Default Calendar in the dropdown (mine is "Calendar"). Open the list of calendars and choose a different calendar. Expected behavior is to now show that calendar option, but the scene still displays the original option. The option has changed (confirm by closing the scene and reopening) but will not display anything but the first option in the dropdown.
* Certificate manager: does not show installed certificates properly. Can scroll down to view but the scene snaps back to hide the installed certificates.
* Keyboard - have not yet been able to replicate, but at one point holding down a key on the keyboard would activate other random keys on the keyboard. For example, I would hold down the left Shift key and all sorts of random characters would begin typing on the screen. Was noticed first in the email app, but after a reboot the problem has yet to reappear. If anyone wants to try replicating this, go for it.
* Facebook account: cannot connect. After entering my credentials in the Account settings app, I get a "Bad request" error message. Typing in the wrong password gives a "The account credentials you entered are incorrect. Try again." error so I suspect my credentials are correct.