Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    english user here: main issues
    1. Tab becomes unresponsive. Whether its opening a web page or app it just does nothing. Have to close app/page and reopen
    2. Tab randomly freezes be it coming out of standby or during use.
    3. Random reboots at very inopportune times. Freezes then reboots and even when booted up lockscreen is unresponsive and it reboots gain. Double reboots in sequences. No preware or patches installed.
    4. Graphics seem distorted and faded out on some websites. Top line of texts seem to disappear randomly. While typing text like in this reply, text seems to be resizing or rendering constantly.
    5. Wont accept my virginmedia email account as keeps saving incorrect password. No matter how many times I change it no joy.
    Last edited by shingers5; 07/17/2011 at 08:24 AM.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    other points
    1. Love the keyb
    2. Flash playback seems very smooth. Although playback seems to stutter mid way through video
    3. Love the build quality and yes the weight of it. Its not heavy at all.
    4. Camera app quality in skype video calls is not very good and voice is robotic
    5. Skype voice calls if unanswered sometimes press to end call doesnt work. Even after exited the app it was still ringing! Not good
    6. As I am typing this text is disappearing and constantly being resized.
    7. Had 2 and a half days from 1st full battery charge with normal usage

webos excites me but just doesnt quite deliver so it looks I will be returning for a full refund. Its a shame as I really wanted this tablet but will HP be better than palm with software updates? Already hearing of 4g model with 1.5ghz processor. What will become of this tablet then!
    this may be a feature, but a really annoying one. Emails seem to get deleted after a'certain period, whether you want them to or not. I could not find a setting to change this function. I also was not Able to create a new folder in in my email, or move the email to an existing folder. May just not know how, or may be poor design?
    Quote Originally Posted by pbecot01 View Post
    this may be a feature, but a really annoying one. Emails seem to get deleted after a'certain period, whether you want them to or not. I could not find a setting to change this function. I also was not Able to create a new folder in in my email, or move the email to an existing folder. May just not know how, or may be poor design?
    Check the "Sync Criteria" for the account. Those missing eMails might just be older than that setting.

You won't be able to create folders/move eMails for POP accounts, if that's what you're trying.
    with the e-mail app open bring down the menu and hit preferences and account -- pick your e-mail account and hit the preferences button then pick the length of time you want the e-mail to show -- 1 day -through - forever
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    thanks didnt think to click the account under settings :-)

I am using gmail...cant move emails to folders in there. Also no option to synch with server for deletes?
    thanks didnt think to click the account under settings :-)

I am using gmail...cant move emails to folders in there. Also no option to synch with server for deletes?
    I think the folder problem with gmail has been communicated. Since gmail is using IMAP, the syncing should happen automagically.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I have an issue with https://mobile.adp.com in that the keyboard won't pop-up to enter in a username. I've also tried with my bluetooth keyboard.
    Bug:

Upon using Just Type, the Launch Icons will stop being displayed. Other search options are displayed but not the Launch area icons.

Function returns after a reboot. Fails again randomly. Must reboot to get function back.
    Every once in a while my TouchPad completely freezes up for about 1 minute. Then the phone app launches itself, and immediately quits. Bluetooth is off.
    I'm having some issues with newegg.com. It starts to render but then goes completely blank and never shows anything. Are you guys able to access newegg.com on your touchpads?
    Quote Originally Posted by khalid7412002 View Post
    I'm having some issues with newegg.com. It starts to render but then goes completely blank and never shows anything. Are you guys able to access newegg.com on your touchpads?
    I can confirm this.
    another issue I'm having is when trying to log into my craigslist account from the browser.
    the renders just fine but I cant click in the boxes where I enter my username and password.

can someone verify this issue with logging into a craigslist account?
    This may have already been mentioned, but the volume level while using headphones is very low. It's impossible to watch a movie while on the plane, which is one of the primary reasons I purchased a Touchpad.

This thread has more details: http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...und-plane.html
    Palm IIIx > Palm m505 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Centro > Pre- & Touchpad
    HP Touchpad messenger

It seems that you can't send urself an IM using touchpad. it works on palm pre and ofcourse on Yahoo messenger. Another bug to fix...For example..i have two yahoo IM accounts...they are both in my contact list...on my palm pre...if i am signed into both accounts (one palm pre and other on desktop)...i can see both accounts online on palm pre...and i can send messages back and forth...but with touchpad...i don't see the other account online...and hence can't send the messages. I can receive it on the touchpad from the desktop. Another issue to be listed on to be fixed list.
    ** A reminder to all...

• Please read through (or 'search') this thread before posting a bug.
    • Please do NOT post issue with Preware or WOSQI (those are 3rd party - not TP bugs)

Thanks!

And for the questions about summarizing everything listed in the thread... well, if someone is willing to do so and post, we can keep it updated from there.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Bug: The phone app appears randomly (usually when in the internet app or have a bunch of internet cards open). This totally disrupts everything. All that happens is the phone app icon/card appears and just cycles. Phone app never really opens and the only thing to do is swipe it away.

1) is anyone else still getting this?
    2) Has anyone found a fix other than just rebooting)
    3) Anyone know if this is one of the bug fixes in webOS 3.0.2?
    jtmcbain likes this.
    Bug: Exhibition Agenda shows Calendar events from all calendars regardless of whether or not they are toggled On in the Calendar app.

My work Exchange account brought over almost 20 co-worker calendars and Exhibition looks like it's pulling from all of them. At a minimum it should respect what is toggled On in the Calendar, but a specific option for each to "Show in Exhibition" would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    ** A reminder to all...

• Please read through (or 'search') this thread before posting a bug.
    • Please do NOT post issue with Preware or WOSQI (those are 3rd party - not TP bugs)

Thanks!

And for the questions about summarizing everything listed in the thread... well, if someone is willing to do so and post, we can keep it updated from there.
    Anyone willing to take on this project keep in mind that we have an update launching before the end of this month. So the list will likely need to be updated on bugs that still exist versus ones that have been resolved.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Anyone willing to take on this project keep in mind that we have an update launching before the end of this month. So the list will likely need to be updated on bugs that still exist versus ones that have been resolved.
    Maybe an idea to start a new thread after the update has been released? Would appear to make sense.