Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    Hey all! We all are obsessed right? that is why we are members of this forum (or to troll lulz)

I was thinking, lets take some sales numbers- nothing offical just basic- call your local bestbuy and or walmart and asks their stock levels in the morning and then near closeing- the stores computers are usualy fairly accurate with on shelf/in store warehouse availability.

I gatta find a sam's club that has it in stock- the close one says no- atleast online.

Once best buy opens I will call them, and I am going to call two walmarts and see their stock levels now.

Just post something like:

BestBuy
    Miami
    10:00am EST = 35 in stock
    10:10am EST = 1 in stock (we could hope right lol)

something like that
    Quote Originally Posted by xadion View Post
    Hey all! We all are obsessed right? that is why we are members of this forum (or to troll lulz)

I was thinking, lets take some sales numbers- nothing offical just basic- call your local bestbuy and or walmart and asks their stock levels in the morning and then near closeing- the stores computers are usualy fairly accurate with on shelf/in store warehouse availability.

I gatta find a sam's club that has it in stock- the close one says no- atleast online.

Once best buy opens I will call them, and I am going to call two walmarts and see their stock levels now.

Just post something like:

BestBuy
    Miami
    10:00am EST = 35 in stock
    10:10am EST = 1 in stock (we could hope right lol)

something like that
    Er, the analysts will do channel checks when the numbers start to be meaningful. There's no point in even starting until the mid-July campaign kicks in.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    In orlando
    Walmart = 0
    Sams club #1 = 0
    Sams club #2 = 0

ARRGGHH!!