Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Siah1214
  • 1 Post By JohnWLandfair
  1.    #1  
    yaaaay Best buy loves me!

so I got my 16 GB Touchpad. Salesman was extremely enthusiastic...but he was about everything. Turned it on...and first impressions were amazing. Great screen, easy interface....only gripe is it won't sms tether with my pixi.

The Help app is broken currently... No pages can be displayed. I tried chatting with a help representative but they told me the touchpad is not released yet and they can't help me. Funny.

first thing I tried was Google docs... Web interface is great and that's all I need. As far as I'm concerned it has doc editing out of the box.

same for evernote...the web interfaces seem designed for tablets.

and it's fast.... Can't imagine being unhappy with the speed.

audio from built in speakers is phenomenal.
    and i'm tired and going to bed but I wanted to say I love my TP and see it becoming invaluable to my daily life

pardon the typos, getting used to touch keyboard
    Sukiyaki likes this.
    'getting used to they keyboard'!! Woo! I am excited to get it tomorrow (today). Thank you for testing Evernote and Google docs online. That is all I needed to know. Like you said, there's the document editing right there in the browser!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    cobrakon likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siah1214 View Post
    yaaaay Best buy loves me!

so I got my 16 GB Touchpad. Salesman was extremely enthusiastic...but he was about everything. Turned it on...and first impressions were amazing. Great screen, easy interface....only gripe is it won't sms tether with my pixi.

The Help app is broken currently... No pages can be displayed. I tried chatting with a help representative but they told me the touchpad is not released yet and they can't help me. Funny.

first thing I tried was Google docs... Web interface is great and that's all I need. As far as I'm concerned it has doc editing out of the box.

same for evernote...the web interfaces seem designed for tablets.

and it's fast.... Can't imagine being unhappy with the speed.

audio from built in speakers is phenomenal.
    and i'm tired and going to bed but I wanted to say I love my TP and see it becoming invaluable to my daily life

pardon the typos, getting used to touch keyboard
    How is Kindle?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-usp45 View Post
    How is Kindle?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    Unfortunately the kindle app isn't available yet. When you download and launch it, it says it's coming soon and you'll be notified as soon as it's available.

Aside from that, I love my touchPad.
    Man no offense to the touchpad, but getting an actual kindle is much better for reading than using a kindle app. eInk is just way easier on the eyes, and becomes sharper the more light that shines on it.
    Global Posts
    2,060 Global Posts
    All ebook readers suck at typography.

Sidebar: Book typography vs. E-book typography