Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Do you have Paypal? Post a link for donations to help fund your TouchPad purchase. It may not fully fund it, but every little bit helps!
    I have a link in my signature. I don't like using that big orange button, so I only include a text link. lol.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Awesome!
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  3.    #23  
    Updated top post with more modified images.
  4.    #24  
    So, I uploaded this as part of my new Glass Effect Suite theme. It's available via Prethemer. I have no way of testing if it actually works though... If you're feeling brave and you're not afraid of Doctoring, feel free to try it out. Please let me know of any issues here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...ect-suite.html

Edit:
    Someone tested it and it works fine.
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 07/02/2011 at 12:23 AM.
    Garrett I don't have a touchpad, and won't be able to afford one anytime soon, but I think you are the most AWESOMEST Precentral member around. You are truly a Godsend. My one concern should the Pre 3 become available is whether or not your Glass Effects suite would be there. I can see now I have nothing to worry about. Day 1--- You ROCK!!
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyaki View Post
    Garrett I don't have a touchpad, and won't be able to afford one anytime soon, but I think you are the most AWESOMEST Precentral member around. You are truly a Godsend. My one concern should the Pre 3 become available is whether or not your Glass Effects suite would be there. I can see now I have nothing to worry about. Day 1--- You ROCK!!
    Regarding being able to afford a Touchpad, I know exactly how you feel. lol.

Oh, and thanks! Even though there are other devs who have done much more important things than I have, I appreciate the compliment!
    Sukiyaki likes this.
    Is the black glass effects the only one or was there a blue one created too?
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Dummy here. What is WOSQI and where is it?
    Never mind...got it
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Download Preware Homebrew Documentation from the app catalog.
    You'll learn everything you need, and you'll help supporting the awesome webOS Internals community.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    You'll learn everything you need, and you'll help supporting the awesome webOS Internals community.
    Done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    actually that was a waste of a dollar. Didn't learn anything I didn't already know. And its a bit outdated. I was hoping for a complete guide to overclocking but the guide is more for the phone. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmytvc15 View Post
    actually that was a waste of a dollar. Didn't learn anything I didn't already know. And its a bit outdated. I was hoping for a complete guide to overclocking but the guide is more for the phone. Oh well.
    Not a waste. You donated a dollar to folks who are working hard to improve your webOS experience.
    My background is not really glass like the images posted in here, its much darker but I followed all the steps, any reason why?
    Last edited by RaggaJack; 08/28/2011 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Add Information
    Quote Originally Posted by d-tester2 View Post
    I have a link in my signature. I don't like using that big orange button, so I only include a text link. lol.
    another donation on the way from Switzerland...

beautiful work - thanks bro!
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I missed something is this a thing you do with webosdr or is this something you do in preware?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Like wise I used quick install to send these 4 files to the tpad, rebooted but things still look the same. I think we need a "Dummies Guide" for implementing this.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I see the theme listed in webOS Quick Install. If I want to go back to the stock 'theme', can I just uninstall the Glass Effect Suite somehow?
    It's in Preware themes..easy to install
    Global Posts
    1,288 Global Posts
    Is this in the theme section on Preware for the Touchpad?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast