1.    #1  
    Has anyone confirmed if Text messages will push to the touchpad if you have a launch day pre?
    it requires webos 2.2 or higher...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    it requires webos 2.2 or higher...
    Think it might be possible to get 2.2 on a launch day Pre? 2.1 is running pretty well on mine (radio transplanted into a Plus body)
    You have to have 2.2? Did I miss that somewhere? :-/

I have a Pre 2 with 2.1.0 and I was looking forward to using texts on my TouchPad!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Sprint Love
    More importantly, can a Pre- w/ 1.4.5 have the same profile as the TouchPad?!? We need to know so whoever gets their TouchPad can you verify that this is or isn't possible.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    I just tried my pre- with 2.1 at best buy and text messages don't forward. Calls worked though.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    More importantly, can a Pre- w/ 1.4.5 have the same profile as the TouchPad?!? We need to know so whoever gets their TouchPad can you verify that this is or isn't possible.
    I asked this to someone already and they said everything worked but their contacts didn't sync. If I remember right, it's in one of the threads..but I can't remember which. ha
    Sprint Love
    Yes, I'm using the same profile as my Pre+.
    Profiles sync seamlessly, no problems, although i'm not sure about the contacts.

Was kinda bummed about sms, although i'm sure it'll be no time before homebrew will come up with a solution
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    For me, (pre minus, 2.1) you can't send messages, but you can view all of my texts from my phone. It's weird, and not very useful to me, but it's at least a little bit interesting.
    Palm Pre. Sprint.

View My Mockup!
  11. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    Day 1 Pre - on 1.4.5 --- contacts and synergy all seem flawless. Unable to connect phone or text/sms. Maybe I should goto 2.2 afterall ???

So far, I'm estatic with the touchpad meeting my expectations ~