I just left a local Fry's Electronics store in So. Cal. and they have a 32GB Touchpad on display with the requisite ton of attached fingerprints. According to their on-line inventory system, this store had 4 in stock (including the display model) and several other stores also have from 2 to 5 in-stock ready for tomorrow's launch. Their quote system wouldn't allow a sale until tomorrow, so no use rushing to a store to try to buy one.

Priced at $599 and they also had about 10 USB chargers hanging on a peg with no price.

Here's a quick/dirty pic of the display and price card:

- nn6o
    Quote Originally Posted by nn6o View Post
    I just left a local Fry's Electronics store in So. Cal. and they have a 32GB Touchpad on display with the requisite ton of attached fingerprints. According to their on-line inventory system, this store had 4 in stock (including the display model) and several other stores also have from 2 to 5 in-stock ready for tomorrow's launch. Their quote system wouldn't allow a sale until tomorrow, so no use rushing to a store to try to buy one.

Priced at $599 and they also had about 10 USB chargers hanging on a peg with no price.

Here's a quick/dirty pic of the display and price card:

- nn6o
    the Frys in the atlanta area has 14 in stock. I put a receipt hold on it and they charged my CC right there and put the receipt on the TP in the cage. I will be picking it up tomorrow, 32gb for $599. I am still waiting to see if they will have accessories tomorrow.

goos luck with yours!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Cambell, CA frys has 24 32s and no 16s. Guess which one I will be getting
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    Quote Originally Posted by mosdl View Post
    Cambell, CA frys has 24 32s and no 16s. Guess which one I will be getting
    Sames here, no 16's in stock just 32's.