Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by FliedLice View Post
    If someone is going, can they please try this out?

[URL]

It's 10% off. Give it a shot and let us know!
    If no one tries it today, I for sure will be trying it tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    In my crazy excitement I completely forgot to try the 10% coupon. Dangit! Here are some pics... They're all pretty durn big so I'll post links instead of inlining them, I don't have time to shrink them and my dog isn't gonna walk himself!

http://www.jerkychew.com/touchpad/tp_bag.jpg
    http://www.jerkychew.com/touchpad/tp_all.jpg
    http://www.jerkychew.com/touchpad/tp_and_box.jpg
    http://www.jerkychew.com/touchpad/tp.jpg
    So, I went to Best Buy. The sales person was ready to sell me the Touchpad, when she got back from inventory, they told her not to sell it to me. Another sales person was really excited about the Touchpad and tried to explain the OS to me (not knowing that I probably know more about it than him) but it was nice to see someone finally upbeat about webOS. So, he told me he was holding one for me and to meet him at 10am (when then they open) to buy the TouchPad. So theres my update. I was a bit disappointed I didnt take one home tonight but I would have been lucky if I did. At least in 14 hours, I will be making a post on this thread from my new TouchPad.

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    Me too Just wanted to hear someone's experience!

Quote Originally Posted by JerkyChew View Post
    In my crazy excitement I completely forgot to try the 10% coupon. Dangit!
    I suggest you go back tomorrow and see about getting that $60 back!
    Can someone PLEASE be our hero and tell us what cool apps are available in the App catalog? You will be thanked!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FliedLice View Post
    If someone is going, can they please try this out?

[URL]

It's 10% off. Give it a shot and let us know!

tried that coupon and two others. No luck on any of them. But I did walk out of best buy with a touchpa today!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdl04 View Post
    Walked into my BB and they had 13 available. Sold one right here!!

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Thanks for the post brdl04. Because of your post I decided to stop by my local BB on my way home and give it a try. I'm happy to report that I am posting this from my new 32 gig Touchpad. I'm loving it so far. I wouldn't have thought to try if you hadn't posted. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by slivkjs View Post
    tried that coupon and two others. No luck on any of them. But I did walk out of best buy with a touchpa today!
    What'd they say about it?
    Sprint Love
    So I called the BestBuy in Southfield, MI they said they had one and I could come pick it up. I drive there SO excited. Get there, the lady is rude and tells me I cannot buy it until tomorrow. I am disappoint. So, I call the one at Southland mall downriver, they put one on hold for me and said come n' get it!! Same place you got yours! I drive 45 minutes, super excited. Get there, and they say nope sorry man you can't have it. I'm really mad they made me drive and definitely will not be buying one from them tomorrow.
    BB in Dothan AL has 16 32gb and 13 16 gb but won't sell any until tomorrow so I'll just keep reading the posts of the ones that got one today
    TP has shipped. Estimated delivery July 1, 2011.
    Quote Originally Posted by slivkjs View Post
    Boo. Curious as to what they said...
    I got one too! At my local Best Buy! (Flowood MS)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    posting from my touchpad and its funny that my Evo gets prompted to download the forum app but the touchpad doesnt. Fairly buggy and unpolished software but it has real potential.
    Quote Originally Posted by JerkyChew View Post
    posting from my touchpad and its funny that my Evo gets prompted to download the forum app but the touchpad doesnt. Fairly buggy and unpolished software but it has real potential.
    I believe they are trying to make the browser a complete desktop one, minus some plugins.

---
    galaxy tab tapatalk
    Just got mine at BB in Westminster CA. The BB associate was more than happy to check stock and sell me one along with a protection plan warranty too.

TTB
    Sent from my Palm Pre 2 using the PreCentral webOS app!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I had preordered a 16. Saw posts here that people were calling or showing up and getting lucky. I called my bb in west hollywood,ca. They had it, and said they would have 1 for me at the customer desk.
    For the past 2 hrs i've been playing with my shiny new touchpad, from where I am typing this. And forget all these bad reviews, this thing is awesome ! And I believe any regular person who tries a nice non-tainted demo or a friend's is going to come away impressed. Webos on this is incredible! Already downloaded a bunch of apps for thr TP but have not even ran them yet :-)
    I'm in line ( just me ) right now at a walmart. The manager was extremely nice and helpful. Only minutes left to wait!! Ahhhhhhh! XD
    I just called my Citrus Heights, CA store and they showed 'coming soon' as their stock numbers.

No luck here. I pre-ordered it through HP. If I could've gotten it tonight, I would've cancelled my order through HP.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Just got mine at BB in Westminster CA. The BB associate was more than happy to check stock and sell me one along with a protection plan warranty too.

TTB
    Sent from my Palm Pre 2 using the PreCentral webOS app!
    Nice! Are you still waiting for your HP order (guess you don't even care anymore!).
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast