Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by brdl04 View Post
    uploading now.... Keep in mind that ive owned ipads flyers and xooms. Also keep in mind that ive never done a video before, nor do I have hi def video equipment.

to all who want this to be an in depth going over every app in detail review... Look elsewhere
    You don't need to do a video. We trust you. Just relax man and enjoy it. Just give us an update from time to time what you think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    That's a bad photoshop job if I've ever seen one, I can't believe you fools felt for it. I mean, seriously? Best Buy would never, EVER, break the street date on an item.

/jealous

//edit: Ewww... what's with the blue color scheme on the forum now? TouchPad fever is on!
    The blue looks way better on my monitor... my non TN panel expensive awesome sharp colorfull 1920x1200 monitor.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    I don't think that the forum has room for a separate thread for each new purchase.

<<threads merged>>
    The forum doesn't have enough room for all the people who have spent the last few months writing posts about how the forum WOULD turn out to have room for a separate thread for every purchase.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInFL View Post
    Correct, but no different than on my Pre2, and it doesn't take that long to open on my Pre2.
    He's tethering off of his Veer mind you. Thats bound to be much slower than a regular n class router.
    My local BB said they have 17 in stock but wouldn't sell any to me until tomorrow.
    Could anyone with a touchpad see if that they have a comixology app
    Quote Originally Posted by brdl04 View Post
    just got app updates for adobe reader, quickoffice, and HP app store. Will post fiindings
    I'm surprised everyone missed this. I find that interesting to say the least!

Maybe there's office editing... unlikly LOL.
    I started this thread so all of you who actually own a touchpad can chime in. I will be picking mine up at best buy tomorow at 10 am!!!! SO EXCITED. Everyone include First Impression, Favorite Feature, Favorite app, and anything esle you love/hate about your new touchpad. Congrats to all you who are gambling like me on hp and own a touchpad.
    Guys, just called my local best buy. they have 20 instock and said I could get one right now. I am on my way and will update u when I get there

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    32GB, Best Buy, Worcester MA. 4 left in stock. He didn't mention the release date and I didn't ask.
    mike5 likes this.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    did u ask if they sold ne besides to u ?
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    lucky. At my best buy they wont sell one until tomorrow. Typing this on touchpad.
    MacBook PRO 13" 2011 i5
    TouchPad 16GB
    HP Veer on T-Mobile
    I just called my local BB and asked if they had the HP Touchpad 32 GB in stock. The lady said yes, we have them. I then said that I pre-ordered one and asked if I could come get it. She said sure, you can come in whenever to pick it up. So I'll head over after dinner and report back.

Edit: No dice. When I got there they wouldn't sell it. I talked to a manager and explained what I was told and he said "Well then I need to have a talk with them." He said they are legally bound to wait until the official release date and they can get into a lot of trouble, including financially, if they release them before tomorrow. Oh well. 10 AM tomorrow it is then.
    Last edited by WoodWulf; 06/30/2011 at 07:34 PM.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    She said it was the La Cantera store in San Antonio.

* Also, she said there were not any units out, only a sign that said "coming soon", so she tracked down an employee and pointed out that the in-store computer showed that they had 10 in stock and she wanted to buy one. They went in the back and got 1 for her.

So, just because there aren't any out on the self doesn't mean you can't buy one

And here is another pic of it...
    Attachment 58355
    There is no Best Buy at La Cantera of San Antonio. There is one at the RIM in NW San Antonio nearby, but I went to the store about 4PM & they not only didn't have a demo unit on display, but the store manager had no idea what the TouchPad was. They did have cardboard...they wouldn't bring it out for me to even look at so I am happy for you & your wife if that is where you got it.
    someone who has one, did you use your phone profile on your TP? Any problems with it?
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    How's the skype app? I know Engadget made it seem horrendous however I doubt that the video calling quality is as bad as they said it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by JerkyChew View Post
    32GB, Best Buy, Worcester MA. 4 left in stock. He didn't mention the release date and I didn't ask.
    hahahha... I got mine at the same best buy in worcester. I must have bought one right before you [I'm typing on it right now and loving it!]
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    someone who has one, did you use your phone profile on your TP? Any problems with it?
    I just picked one up at my local best buy!
    logged in with my pre- profile [1.4.5] and it went fine. However none of my contacts from my old palm profile transfered, nor did any of my palm profile calendar entries. All my apps loaded and were fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by slivkjs View Post
    I just picked one up at my local best buy!
    logged in with my pre- profile [1.4.5] and it went fine. However none of my contacts from my old palm profile transfered, nor did any of my palm profile calendar entries. All my apps loaded and were fine.
    awesome thanks! Now anyone with a 2.1.0 profile try? I'm just curious, not like I won't find out eventually tomorrow.
    If someone is going, can they please try this out?

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-coupon-2.html

It's 10% off. Give it a shot and let us know!
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast