Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes
    Nice
    Dude!! Can you tell me which BB you went to?? Auburn Hills? I'll shoot up there right after work!!!
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    Taylor MI. Southland Mall

This is amazing......
    Weird.

I wonder if there actually is no street date and July 1 was just when HP aimed to have them in stores by.
    Are you going to writing a review or a faq?
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    Ok let me say, this hardware is solid!

Is it thick?? Sure! Maybe its because it has a touchstone charger!! duh...

fast so far. Screen great. very responsive.

Its worth a look people.
    you lucky duck

*sigh* 2 more weeks

Ship me one over night please!!! To Canada!!
    Does it have Hp Play loaded on it?
    Would like to know list of all apps have made just for the touchpad? Looking for apps like mog/pandora radio/slacker radio.this will be my first web os product thank you.
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    it does not have HP play. From what I see its pretty bare. Not too many apps preloaded. It did however sync to my veer perfectly and is running very fast
    I called several Best Buy locations, however they said they could not sell one until tomorrow. Lucky man
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    video?
    Hmmm... wife said she just bought one at our local Best Buy. I asked her to send a pic, but I guess she is driving home at the moment.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Just called my BB where I have a pre-order to ask if it is ready for pickup and they said they couldn't sell it until tomorrow. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by brdl04 View Post
    How do you post pics from a veer on forums?

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Send it to Photobucket, then get the link from Photobucket Mobile web.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    it was the 16gb model.

I called with the sku from bb.com.

They said they had 13 availible and asked if they wanted to hold one for me. I said sure..... I got there and bought it.. LOL
    Walked into my BB and they had 13 available. Sold one right here!!

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    I actually had almost the same thing happen to me yesterday. I called my local Best Buy to see if they had received units for my preorder. The girl put me on hold for a long time, and came back and said "Yes sir, their in, we have one waiting for you at the service counter, you can come pick it up any time".

I asked her to verify that I could come and pick it up then, and she said yes, she'd have it at the service desk with my name on it. Unfortunately, I work an hour away from where I live, and had to pick up my wife from work since her car was in the shop. By the time we made it, a department manager had noticed it at the service desk, and put a stop on it.

I half expected to not be able to get it, so I didn't put up much of a fuss. Maybe I should have.
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Do a unboxing here.

---
    galaxy tab tapatalk
    Don't be too pushy...some people are...uncomfortable unboxing in front of a whole forum full of webOS fans...let's give him a little time to relax, unwind....OK, ENOUGH WAITING!!! LET'S GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!!!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    I dont know if a video is going to do much good.
    its very fluid so far. And it has an overall quality feel to it. I love the bashers that are turned off by the bad reviews.

too thick? It has touchstone capability

to slow? Not in my experience so far

too plastic? It doesnt feel cheap.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    great news. But, no luck for me in ann arbor, mi
    I dont know if a video is going to do much good.
    its very fluid so far. And it has an overall quality feel to it. I love the bashers that are turned off by the bad reviews.

too thick? It has touchstone capability

to slow? Not in my experience so far

too plastic? It doesnt feel cheap.
    Oh what do you know??? You're going to let a little actual, real-life, first hand experience skew your opinion when you have all those negative reviews and the Anti's on here backing them up? Major fail. You should take it back ... immediately.
    /sarcasm
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 12 ... LastLast