Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    just got under pictures, tap and set as wallpaper
    Is it one of the icons? I get 5 icons in the right corner (slideshow, email, add to album, print and send as SMM), and the folder on the bottom left, but nothing else? I feel so dense.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Another stupid question: If I delete some of these phone-sized apps that were downloaded as part of my profile off of my touchpad, they will remain on my veer, correct?
    Just got mine. It's now loading my palm profile with my 70 apps.lol HURRY UP!!!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Wow. After using the TP for any length of time and then picking up my Pre 2, the screen seems soooo small. I cannot imagine having a Veer. I also notice that the Pre2 is quite a bit more responsive. :|
    I got it later than expected but now its all mine
    Just got mine and unboxed it. Unfortunately, still no HTTP proxy support, so I'm running off of freetether from my Pre2.

So disappointing that I won't be able to use this for work. C'mon HP! Add proxy support!
    I'm going to be the last person in the US to get one. Pre-ordered at Best Buy near me. Got there before the doors opened. Took them over 5 minutes to figure out they didn't have any and another 15 to reach another store and have them hold one. Now I'm driving all the way across town. ARRRRRG

Long Live Palm
    Got mine, been playing with it for a while, it's great!
    got mine: first one at Pasadena, CA BBY. The purchase was anticlimatic, considering there was no one else picking up, no lines, nothing.
    Palm III -> Palm m500 -> Zire 71 -> Zire 72 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre Minus -> TWO Touchpads 16gb -. and unfortunately, a Motorola Photon 4G...
    I was at BB @ 10 am, they had no display, nothing. I had pre-ordered a 16 gb. I found an empty shelf with tag for the keyboard and TS. So I asked if they were planning on putting anything on their floor. He said they had them but they couldn't put them for another couple of weeks. I said launch is today! So, I left with a 32 gb telling every manager if they want to sell things they may want put them in view, instead of in a cupboard! What is with the blantent hate for webOS?
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
    I got mine in the morning but did not get it to work, I dont see any problem that reviews were telling us like lag, hic ups or taking too much time for loading apps

Even after getting release of touch pad

Me : Do you have touchpad (Just to check her reply, I did pre-order)
    BB Employee: which Touchpad?
    Me: How many touchpad do you have?
    BB Employee: Hp's?
    Me: Yeah
    Another BB Employee: yes we have (guided her to back of storage to get one)

Sam's club
    Me: Do you have touchpad(to get price match BB was taking time, so I called to check availability)
    Sam's Employee:what Ipad?
    Me: Not everything ends with pad is Ipad
    Sam's Employee: oh sorry, we dont have it in stock

I did price match it, so $578+tax

cant be happier than holding it, snappy, fast and nice display and got zagg's protector too.
    Has anyone found any accessories? I think this thing is so great I had to go find my phone. I haven't walked 20 feet without my PrPrPr&#$275$; $in$ $two$ $years$!
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
    Preordered last week. Site said it would ship today and arrive on 7/5 due to holiday.

It left Kentucky at 1AM and UPS delivered to my office at 11:30 this morning.

Bliss
    Got one. Amazon still had not shipped so I drove to BestBuy this morning and bought one.

They need to smooth some things out but I'm generally impressed. It compares quite well with my iPad1.
    PDA History:

Palm Zire 71 > Palm T5 > Palm TX > iPhone > iPhone 3GS > HTC EVO 3D > Pre 3

Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by Meltedwire View Post
    Has anyone found any accessories? I think this thing is so great I had to go find my phone. I haven't walked 20 feet without my PrPrPr&#$275$; $in$ $two$ $years$!
    I checked a Best Buy, 2 Walmarts and an Office Depot and did not find any accessories.
    This is my first post from...you guessed it. My new TPad 16gb!!! It is AWESOME!!! The hardware quality is amazing. The iPad feels fragile in comparison. Anyone who is slamming the build quality on this thing is just a hater.

The screen is beautiful, and the Beats speakers were shocking. With volume at 50%, it is very loud and has some underlying bass. I liked hearing some of the new ring tones. Typing on this so far is great, only a couple mis-strokes so far. I'm not really sure what Derek was talking about with tapping for cursor position, it seems very accurate to me.

I got mine from Office Depot since my company uses them for office supplies and I got the two year, drop-kick-the-device-off-a-building-and-replace-no-questions-asked protection plan since there is no carrier insurance.

My vacation is going to be sooo much more awesome now.
    Just got home from my local Walmart with my 32 GB TouchPad! I was going to wait a bit, but the launch day excitement got to me! :-)

Maybe I should have ordered my TouchPaD through Amazon, UPS just received my Touchpad TS charger a few minutes ago, still no email from HP SB about shipping my TouchPad.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Walked into my BB here and was told they had only the 32gb on hand. 16 total to be a matter of fact, they are now having to count one less as of 11am this morning. So far I am loving it. Screen works so well that I have yet to remove the plastic covering it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    I checked a Best Buy, 2 Walmarts and an Office Depot and did not find any accessories.
    I got invisible shield by zagg for $30 at Bestbuy