Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    just received a call from HP for some changes to my order, the associate told me since I ordered thru HP direct, they were giving 15% off accessories!! didn't even have to ask! makes me wanna call back to get the rest of the kit >.<

not sure if it will be extended to all orders thru HP direct, but doesn't hurt to call n ask

jus thot i'd spread the word, o yea, i'm not sure if it's relevant or not, but it was handled as a SMB order.
    What changes were they going to make to your order. I got a 32 instead of a 16 because of 'demand'. Thank you very much. Probably means someone goofed and sent HP all 32s.

Are you SB order? Can you access your order on line? I lost that two days ago. Hope that means they are hiding that they are shipping today!

Thanks for the heads up. I just cancelled all my accessories last night for Amazon pricing, which is still lower but close. May have to call back.
    PalmV - Kyo 6035 - 7135 - 650 - 700wx - pre+clocked - pre+2.1 mod - and no Pre3 time to get a Pre2?

June 19 - 8:45am - early order Touchpad. Love it! Used fire sale refund to get another. Rest paid for all accessories. Trying to teach the wife to love it.

support WebOs internals!
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    had to make a billing change, n yes it was an SB order. inquired as to whether they would extend it toward future purchases, unfortunately it only applies to accessories that were ordered with the TouchPad.

Quote from HP associate, "No, unfortunately the 15% is only available to already purchased items…"