Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    I caught a screenshot of his facebook message from Alan:

It's possible that the marketing company has a sense of humor because of this:

PrinceAlbert likes this.
    it's a good ad, despite how people might feel about russel brand.

they really need to put it on TV instead of just having it hang out on HP's website.
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetter883 View Post
    it's a good ad, despite how people might feel about russel brand.

they really need to put it on TV instead of just having it hang out on HP's website.
    I bet you it's in the cinema during the commercials before the flicks start.
    Global Posts
    530 Global Posts
    It's a start, but not sure Russell Brand is the right choice. Minimal functionality shown, the teeth part is stupid.

Here's one they are up against... one that shows functionality

Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Much better than the early Pre ad's. While I liked the style of the Pacquiao commercials better, this is still a breath of fresh air from Creepy Girl. Looking forward to the advertising blitz.
    We just need commercials. They an be a vast variety and I don't care. I am not a big fan of the newer iPad commercials because they seem...worshippy...it feels like I am watching a commercial for a church...and it feels heart felt, and tender...and awkward. I just want commercials. Lots and lots.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    Meh. The best writing they could come up with was to make fun of british teeth? What is this, 1988?
    It's called stereotype. The same reason every German is fat, likes Schweinshachse with Sauerkraut and drinks five litres of beer every day.
    Go to this page from HP. There is a NEW nearly 5min video sampler of a whole series of Russel Brand commercials. Select the video called "Russel Brand on the HP Touchpad Features.

http://h41112.www4.hp.com/promo/webo...-mu_chev/webos
    Last edited by simossoft; 07/02/2011 at 04:20 PM.
    lol, good stuff.
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Here is a link to a whole series of them....

Russell Brand becomes face of HP TouchPad - Gaming News - Digital Spy
    Sadlly switched from Pre- to Sprint Nexus S 4G - An 32Gb Touchpad
    Laissez les bons temps rouler!
    Here's CNN Money's take on these ads. They don't like the ads.

http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2011/07/...8Technology%29

Also, is Richard Kerris's middle name Ray, or is that is nickname or something? I'm asking since they referred to him as Ray, and most Richard's I know shorten it as Rich or Rick.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    .bummer, the video doesn't display on my touchpad through this link. I get audio but no video.

Quote Originally Posted by JayhawkOne View Post
    As you all probably say on the home page, we have the Russel Brand ad out now!

HP webOS, Touchpad, Veer, Pre3

Like it, hate it? Will it make up for the 'meh' reviews?
    They've updated the website...great this gets better every day...well kinda.. more like every 3 days.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12