Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By major payne
  1.    #1  
    The issue is straight forward.

I need someone who has the touchpad to log in and create an account at logmein.com (it's free) you'll have to download the program to your pc.

then from the touchpad attempt to access your PC from it..
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    PrinceAlbert likes this.
    +1 for someone to test LMI. TIA!
    I see pandas.
    I will test when I get it tomorrow!
    It doesn't. Too buggy. Also keyboard wont popup, so there's no way to "type" things. It also comes in as flash, so no way to double click. Its pretty impractical for now. :\. Sorry. Gotta wait for some 3rd party solution to remote desktop.
    what about dos box running windows xp and remote desktop?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and dont necessarily represent AT&Ts positions, strategies or opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    It doesn't. Too buggy. Also keyboard wont popup, so there's no way to "type" things. It also comes in as flash, so no way to double click. Its pretty impractical for now. :\. Sorry. Gotta wait for some 3rd party solution to remote desktop.
    Ugh. guess we gotta hit up LMI more to get an app on webos.
    I see pandas.
    none of the remote services will work very well beyond viewing the desktop on the TP
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Maybe you should look at Teamviewer because my friend who has a Touchpad was viewing my computer screen via the Web Interface(flash) and he said it was great.

http://www.teamviewer.com/en/res/pdf...nnector_en.pdf
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    I could be missing something, but what about the Citrix app...does it not support GoToPC?
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Maybe you should look at Teamviewer because my friend who has a Touchpad was viewing my computer screen via the Web Interface(flash) and he said it was great.

http://www.teamviewer.com/en/res/pdf...nnector_en.pdf
    Doesn't teamviewer require a program installed on both systems? at least the one I have used does.

I did contact Teamviewer a few days ago and they said most likely they will be making a app

edit: Opps i actually looked at your link lol
    Last edited by Major Payne; 07/01/2011 at 09:42 AM.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?