1.    #1  
    I preordered from hp 32gb for 499. Yes, 499.but, I just bought a 32 gb from BB. My hp wont come until saturday. Can I use my BB touchpad now and return the HP one to BB and get my money back? Probably not huh?
    Best Buy takes opened items as long as everything is included. I think for computers its within 15 days or something? Verify from the back of your receipt, but you should just be able to return the BB one and keep the HP one.

The 499 is a pretty good deal...
    Nah, just return it to hp, or sell it to someone else if you can.
    I believe BB would have the S/N in their system. Now, the question is, do they match up the returned item? Maybe one of the BB guys in here could inform you.
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    You can return to HP or call and try to cancel.
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    Why did you preorder a cheap 32gb version and then buy a more expensive one at BB? I would just return the BB TP. You have 14 days. Don't break it!
  7.    #7  
    thanks guys! I will call BB and confirm!
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Best Buy takes opened items as long as everything is included. I think for computers its within 15 days or something? Verify from the back of your receipt, but you should just be able to return the BB one and keep the HP one.

The 499 is a pretty good deal...
    Just do this. Return the one that you bought from BestBuy.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Will people doing this cause the touchpad to get bad reviews for returns? If so sell it. I'm sure Ebay may even net you a profit, especially since people outside of the US want them.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I just managed to cancel my HP order through the phone, getting mine from a store tomorrow.
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)