Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    I currently have a pre- running 1.4.5. I have preware installed and patched to death, OC, and themed.

    What should I be aware of before I log into my profile on the TP. Should I do a save and restore and remove preware and themes first? As I have been reading, the TP and pre can share the same profile but with patches and themes installed on my phone I would like a safe transition.

    I would like to know what everyone elese is going to do in regards to profiles.
  2. corpx's Avatar
    Posts
    209 Posts
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    #2  
    I dont think your patches in any way affect your palm profile.
  3. #3  
    The only patch I know of is adding launcher pages.

    But since you can't change the pages at all on the TP, I'd say you're fine.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by corpx View Post
    I dont think your patches in any way affect your palm profile.
    I thought so, I would assume just contacts, and media are saved but want to be certain.
  5. #5  
    And what was the verdict on running 1.4.5 in conjunction with the TouchPad (same profile)? Can it be done?
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    And what was the verdict on running 1.4.5 in conjunction with the TouchPad (same profile)? Can it be done?
    I hope so! All my contacts are saved to my profile in addition to Synergy.

    I have been reading you only need 2x to use TTS due to the TS coils and software updates that will be heading to the Veer
    .
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ariker01 View Post
    I hope so! All my contacts are saved to my profile in addition to Synergy.

    I have been reading you only need 2x to use TTS due to the TS coils and software updates that will be heading to the Veer
    .
    OT, but your contacts are saved to your Palm Profile?

    I'd change that to Google or something if I were you...
  8. #8  
    I know about the Touch-To-Share and all. My contacts are in Google, so thats taken care of. I just would like someone with a sub-2.x device to confirm that you can use the same profile on the Touchpad.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
  9. #9  
    Humm, I would like to know the answer too. So is who is geting a TouchPad at midnight tonight? Want to be a ginny pig?

Posting Permissions