Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Looking at my HP status, delivery date is 01-Jul-2011 and ship date is today.
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    From where?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    I just checked my order and it says to be delivered today. HP site says it shipped out yesterday....
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Did you get charged?
    Not yet, did you??
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    nope, called them and seems it will ship tomorrow after all. Weird system of theirs. Might try cancelling and getting in store now.
    It would be great if they put a tracking number on that link. In my case I am not going to cancel until Fedex runs. I am expecting a fedex package from someone else anyway. Stay tuned!!!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I just confirmed it won't ship till tomorrow, but canceling wasn't possible. The HP rep is working on cancelling it for me though.
    sorry, i still feel that this preorder thing from HP was handled horribly...
    The order status link I got on their original order confirmation email says it will be shipped on 7/2 and delivered on 7/3 (yeah, Sunday. So what? I know a guy at HP, sue me! -just kidding, that date is bogus)

Search for Order Status -- HP's Small & Medium Business Online Store

However, checking the link from the OP, it says "planned ship date" 6/29 and "planned delivery date" 6/30, but alas, no tracking#.

Not sure on what to believe, but based on the posts above, it seems they're not yet shipped... I've emailed my HP rep for some clarification.

//edit: and my Corp. Amex was charged this Tuesday, 6/28.
    Well Fedex drove right by the house and delivered a package to one of my neighbors, Crap!!! The bad thing is that I was supposed to be receiving parts for some equipment overnight via FedEx. I wonder if that truck or another will be coming back through here.
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    I think that site is behind, at least for me. I got a call that 16GB is delayed, free upgrade to 32GB, order still sez 16gb with a deliver of Jul 19, but.... my credit card just got charged.
    Jim Altman
    Palm III ->Treos 600->650->750->Pro->Pre Plus->Pre 2->Pre3+TouchPad
  14. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    Rec'd a vmail that HP 'had' to upgrade some folks that ordered the 16gb since demand was so high . . . so I guess I'm getting a 32gb? Don't know when, but hoping it ships on the first truck! That will determine whether that was a good deal or not