Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    QVC Selling 32 gig TP, Touchstone, and Case for 649.00 + 13.97 S&H, available for 5 easy pay.

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/v...4.cm_scid.PROM
    Last edited by OldSkoolVWLover; 06/30/2011 at 11:47 AM.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    That's an incredible deal. They also must have worked with HP closely since they announced an app for the TouchPad:

QVC for HP TouchPad — QVC Everywhere — QVC.com
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    wow yeah thats awesome deal~!
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    So, $609 after Pre-minus rebate? That might be worth canceling my pre-order and waiting 2 weeks.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    That's an incredible deal. They also must have worked with HP closely since they announced an app for the TouchPad:

QVC for HP TouchPad — QVC Everywhere — QVC.com
    Awesome didn't see that, wonder if they will do an "In The Kitchen with David" app.

I had been expecting TP on QVC at some point since they do a lot of HP stuff (like whole hours of a laptop or touchsmart pc on it's own), just didn't expect it to pop up before launch since they weren't mentioned in the HP press release as a retailer (maybe due to the 2 week delay).

Quote Originally Posted by JerkyChew View Post
    So, $609 after Pre-minus rebate? That might be worth canceling my pre-order and waiting 2 weeks.
    Damn forgot about the $50 too.... ahhh man it's so tempting. I really think I want to see the 7inch first.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Good deal indeed!
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    charged me tax and 13.97 ground shipping
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    charged me tax and 13.97 ground shipping
    What was your total? Does it have a delivery estimate?
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    What was your total? Does it have a delivery estimate?
    approx $732 if I remember correctly, ships July 15th with ground shipping, estimated to arrive July 21 (could get it July 20 if paid something like $20-$25 shipping instead of $14)

I did not order it, did not seem like much of a deal with the tax added.
  10.    #10  
    Just as a note my last 2 purchases from them (big portable AC and grill pan) both showed up a day or 2 early with the standard UPS ground shipping.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just added the deal to my cart, went to purchase, put in my card #, said August 2nd delivery. I called and asked why... lady said they don't expect to have them in until mid July.... cancelled my order even though I might have saved over $100.... I am in Canada, dunno if that made a difference to the ship date.

Cheers
    But, there's no blender in the bundle!?!?!?
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    So, if I were to keep my 16GB pre-order and buy the dock and case, it would cost me $629 not counting shipping or tax.

QVC Deal, assuming I get the $50 pre-minus rebate, would be $609. So that's actually $20 LESS than the 16GB pre-order, but I gotta wait at least two weeks, maybe longer based on brentdowney's post. I think I may cancel my pre-order and wait the two weeks.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    But, there's no blender in the bundle!?!?!?
    LOL, they are all sold out of the Ninja, check back next month, maybe then you can get the Ninja blender/TP bundle.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by brentdowney View Post
    Just added the deal to my cart, went to purchase, put in my card #, said August 2nd delivery. I called and asked why... lady said they don't expect to have them in until mid July.... cancelled my order even though I might have saved over $100.... I am in Canada, dunno if that made a difference to the ship date.

Cheers
    August 2nd would be just in time for my B-Day.

Anyways, I am not ordering (just got the Veers ordered yesterday so I have to take care of that first), but I ran to the end of the purchase and got estimated delivery of 7-26. So I am guessing that it has to do with the international shipping I wonder if they add a few extra days to give time to go thru customs for the Canadia purchases.
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    What states does QVC charge tax in?

Edit: they charge it in florida- Sams for the TP and amazon for the accessories for me!
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by xadion View Post
    What states does QVC charge tax in?

Edit: they charge it in florida- Sams for the TP and amazon for the accessories for me!
    I believe they charge in any state that charges tax, since they are a broadcast television company I can't imagine there are loopholes for them.
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    I ordered one from QVC yesterday. With tax and shipping came out to around 750. I'm in Canada so I pay tax no matter what. With my Pre- rebate it's still a good deal for me.
    I just looked at it today, it's still showing a delivery of August 2nd..

it's a great deal, especially buying to.. saving a few hundred

it's tempting.. maybe I'll see if futureshop would match.. i doubt they would.
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    that would be cool if futureshop matches. Can you post back and let us know?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast