Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just ordered mine love the 5 easy payments tax a little much but cant beat the price. Now the wait begins lol now hope sprint gets a new phone soon crossing fingers my pre- is getting bad lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by njforcedlife77 View Post
    Just ordered mine love the 5 easy payments tax a little much but cant beat the price. Now the wait begins lol now hope sprint gets a new phone soon crossing fingers my pre- is getting bad lol.

I too just placed an order. Compared with Amazon, which would probably have faster shipping and no tax but it comes out to be about the same. I figured that I'd eventually get the Touchstone charging dock and I'm definitely going to want the case, so why not cash in on the deal. The 5 easy payments is a plus. I've never ordered from QVC before. Was under the impression that you needed to use their CC and you'd obviously get charged interest over the span of 5 months but that is not the case. Paid with my bankcard, which has the VISA logo of course. Estimated shipment is 7/20 tho.
    btw the price is now 659.99
    What a riot! I'm watching QVC hawk this thing now.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    What a riot! I'm watching QVC hawk this thing now.
    Yes and failing miserably. Was all hyped to see it in action. They have too many darn things running and it's bogging down something awful. That OTA can not get out fast enough. Memory management needs an overhaul fast. HP get this fixed now!!
    live blogging here, the dog walllpaper really got me

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...you-know.html:
    this was the laggiest, worst TP they could have ever put on the air. Wow
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    this was the laggiest, worst TP they could have ever put on the air. Wow
    Yes EPIC Fail doesn't even come close to how bad that Demo was.
    Global Posts
    338 Global Posts
    Yes the demo was awful - the HP rep was trying to get them to do something else during part of it and they kept showing the screen...LOL...

In any case, my QVC order says in process of shipping. Maybe these will ship early.
    I see the precentral folx have been busy at QVC answering questions and referring to this site and webosroundup: QVC HP E167734 - Ships 7/15 HP TouchPad 32GB Wi-Fi Touchstone Dock & Case : Questions, Answers, How To, FAQs, Tips, Advice, Answers, Buying Guide

Edit: HP has been busy answering questions also. This is great.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    FYI mine has shipped! Has yours? Good news, 3 days before what QVC had initially stated. Hopefully I'll receive it early as well. Can't wait!
  12.    #32  
    Hoping for early receipt especially as we were gonna cancel 1 order and wait for the 7inch, especially with the ATT announcement today, thinking the 7inch has to be soon behind.

Went to cancel one today, saw it had shipped, got the e-mail a few hours later. Lately the shipping notice has been a lil early (at label print), but delivery has still been earlier than expected.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12