Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Just Got my email confrim that Amazon will ship my pre-ordered touchpad for JULY 1st!!!

YAY!!!!

Email Confirm:
    Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC) :

1 HP TouchPad 32 GB Tablet C... $599.99 1 $599.99

via UPS (estimated delivery date: July 01, 2011).
    Last edited by BeckeyJane; 06/30/2011 at 11:46 AM. Reason: spelling
    PrinceAlbert likes this.
    I ordered a 16 GB one from Amazon and still don't have a ship notification. I hope it is not delayed.
    Nice. Still waiting for mine.
    If Amazon can do this, why can't HP? I'm on the pre-order list with HP and really don't want to wait until Tuesday to received. I'm thinking about going out tonight to Wal-Mart if they have it and just buying it there and canceling my HP Order, but ultimately, I shouldn't have to do that in order to get it before the weekend...
    So lucky, put off on ordering online because I'd figured they would ship on the 1st and so wouldn't get it until after the 4th of July. XD
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    woo hoo, i got s shipping soon still though -=\

wait i lied~!!! just checked email... ETA tom~!!
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I just got a text message from amazon via their text alerts that my 32 GB touchpad has shipped via one day UPS. However, online it still shows a delivery date of the 5th and it says it is still "shipping soon". Hopefully Amazon has realized people don't want to wait 5 dyas for these.
    I got mine, but it was for a 32GB and I signed up for Prime (dont know if that had anything to do with it or not). I ordered it yesterday, but some others said that Amazon can take their time on sending the email confirmations, but it may still go out today.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
  9.    #9  
    I Know, I was checking EVERYDAY since the 19th so see if it was updated b/c mine said estimated delivery July 5th. So I checked my bank account and it the money was debited... then I got the email.

I just checked Amazon and it moved from open order to marked as shipped!
    I have a 16GB on preorder with Amazon and I have heard nothing. Ominous.
    PDA History:

Palm Zire 71 > Palm T5 > Palm TX > iPhone > iPhone 3GS > HTC EVO 3D > Pre 3

Touchpad
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I just got my email and my online account shows that it has been shipped via UPS overnight with an expected delivery of, well, tomorrow. woohoo
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BradE View Post
    I have a 16GB on preorder with Amazon and I have heard nothing. Ominous.
    I've just been seeing a lot of reports that HP is having trouble meeting the demand for the 16GB version. Hopefully Amazon has enough to cover preorders.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Now I wish I had used amazon instead of HP, bah.
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Just got MY message from Amazon confirming shipping today with (estimated) delivery tomorrow! I also have it pre-ordered at local BB (Newport News), but have heard NOTHING re: pick up time.
    Tomorrow can't come soon enough for me!
    Patrice
    Virginia
    Works like nothing else!
    Those of you who have delivery estimates of tomorrow, did you pick overnight shipping? I chose 2 day prime and haven't heard anything yet, still estimates the 6th.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I just checked my email and sure enough I have confirmaton from Amazon that my 32GB Touchpad has shipped via prime one day shipping and should be delivered tomorrow 7/1. This news makes me very happy as I will get my Touchpad on launch day, will not have to pay sales tax, and will get that $50 rebate from HP.

I ordered early this morning and I am an Amazon Prime member.
    Last edited by hjime223; 06/30/2011 at 01:01 PM.
    So has anyone who ordered on the 19th from Amazon received confirmation that they are getting theirs tomorrow?
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    I ordered mine 30 min ago and so far, getting estimated shipping for July 5. But nothing official yet.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Talked to amazon over the phone, if there is enough stocks orders today may ship today, but he couldn't check what the stock looks like.
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Talked to Amazon via web chat. They said that if I don't get it by July 2, they will refund my Overnight charge. That's fine with me. Best alternate solution. I'm a Prime member anyways.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast