Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By LupeValenz
  • 1 Post By lougw
  1.    #1  
    ~~~Asaseaban~~~
    Huzzah!
    ok, talk people... What about new api's (media? caching?)
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Lets hear it guys!

I want info. I need to start dev'ing for Enyo soon. What is there to know? =p
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

You'd think someone had already typed a few paragraphs worth of info, just waiting for the the green light to copy and paste
    1 ghz Sprint Pre-
    Is there a light at the end of this tunnel? There has to be something with all this doom/gloom reviews we've been seeing Spill those secret early access beans to us please
    japomani likes this.
    I would like to hear tons on this
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    I would like to hear tons on this
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    I don't know how to feel about this.... I just just got accepted into the Early Access Program yesterday.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    I don't know how to feel about this.... I just just got accepted into the Early Access Program yesterday.
    I'm about to sign up.

Do you think they'll release the SDK to public soon?
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I assume the first thing the NDA release did was switch the Precentral background to HP Blue?
    PrinceAlbert likes this.
    Enyo is awesome, making apps is a breeze.

Not going to do a full writeup. I only had a couple nights of free time and was able to make these in that limited time (which would normally take me several times longer in mojo):
    http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...r0n.netspeedhd
    http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...turepr0n.st4rs

More apps on the way.

edit: the screen shots for st4rs is messed up, there's currently some issues with the way screen shots are being displayed through the app catalog portal.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    edit: the screen shots for st4rs is messed up, there's currently some issues with the way screen shots are being displayed through the app catalog portal.
    I would say!! lol

I'm glad I learned Mojo. Makes me a better coder for sure.

I'm gonna have to start thinking of apps to make, see if I can get a couple out there before fall starts.

Also it stinks that you can't enlarge the image. Here's to hoping that changes.

I am still and extreme noob of coding. I really wish I had a person to go to who knew every thing. I guess the fact the NDA is lifted would make it easier.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne