Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shingi_70 View Post
    Why didn't it come with editing? The xoom and galaxy tab came pre installed with quickoffice HD that had editing.
    Seriously, who cares why it didn't come with it out the box? It doesn't have it now but is apparently planned in the very near future. Seems reasonable enough for me.

I've noticed trends shift from "TouchPad will fail because it's Palm, HP, whatever to...well yeah some if it is good, but it can't do X, Y, or Z out of the box so now it's definitely DOA!"

There's no pleasing some people - good thing for HP they don't have to please us all.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulliedog View Post
    Seriously, who cares why it didn't come with it out the box? It doesn't have it now but is apparently planned in the very near future. Seems reasonable enough for me.

I've noticed trends shift from "TouchPad will fail because it's Palm, HP, whatever to...well yeah some if it is good, but it can't do X, Y, or Z out of the box so now it's definitely DOA!"

There's no pleasing some people - good thing for HP they don't have to please us all.
    Alittle testy i see. I just want to know what issue held it up.

Any word on tts on the veer? all the reviews i've seen only use a pre 3 and the update should be coming soon right.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    I don't really care why it was held up. I can't justify getting a tablet without it, though. That's for my own use. YMMV -- and I hope it does, enough to keep the TouchPad profitable until it has what I need/want.
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOSFan12 View Post
    I feel like these people are being conservative about their opinions, they prefer a familiar device and UI and they have a slight bias, not to say I don't have a bias myself but still these reviews are ridiculous.
    The computer industry press only seems to like one major platform and maybe an alternative for a given market segment. Anything outside of that box is just alien to them.

It would be helpful if they described the conditions where they got the TouchPad to become laggy.
    Quote Originally Posted by shingi_70 View Post
    Any word on tts on the veer? all the reviews i've seen only use a pre 3 and the update should be coming soon right.
    the HP website says the veer will work. The OS will probably be updated when the Pre 3 is released to enable it.
    doesn't WebOSfan12 get paid by HP? Am I confused?

"You know I'm an HP Rep"
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    apple must have been paying them off to lie
    Your posts are very well thought out and informative. Must be firing a lot of those brain cells to get those one liners off.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123