1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI.

Take care,

Jay

Costco inventory says $589.99 for 32GB HP TouchPad
    By Ian Hardy on June 29, 2011 at 10:39am in Mobile News

Costco inventory says $589.99 for 32GB HP TouchPad | MobileSyrup.com

When you walk into Costco for a few items you generally leave with more than you intended. They have lower prices than most retailers and will be one of the distribution partners for the upcoming HP TouchPad. The website says you can pre-order the 32GB version for $619.99, however, the internal screenshot above of the inventory system states something completely different. How does $589.99 sound to you? This would represent a $30 savings on the webOS 9.7-inch tablet. For now we’ll have to see what the no-term price or special opening days offers will be. July 15th is only a few weeks away now.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Perhaps they're matching Sams Club's price?
    I don't get it -isn't the 32GB $599? Where are they getting the $619 price from?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sooby77 View Post
    Perhaps they're matching Sams Club's price?
    Hi,

That was my guess as well...

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    This is Canadian pricing...
    Yup mobilesyrup is a canadian based site, one of the few canadian mobile tech sites.

But this gives me hope, that's what this does, that canadians won't get completely started.

Though still passing on this iteration of tablets

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Proud Canadian owner of
    Palm Pre- WebOS 2.1 Sept 2009
    HP Touchpad WebOS 3.0 July 2011
    Palm Pre3 AT&T October 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mdram View Post
    This is Canadian pricing...
    Cool, thanks for clarifying it! If only there was a way to distinguish foreign currencies... perhaps by using some sort of international standard consisting of two or three letters, usually representing the country's name...

/sarcasm
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Cool, thanks for clarifying it! If only there was a way to distinguish foreign currencies... perhaps by using some sort of international standard consisting of two or three letters, usually representing the country's name...

/sarcasm
    Hi, generally they sat C$000.00 but not this article...so sorry for the confusion. take care, Jay
    US Costco's are including the case with the $599, 32GB version.
    So Costco won't get it till the 15th, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Hi, generally they sat C$000.00 but not this article...so sorry for the confusion. take care, Jay
    No worries, but I wasn't talking about the article but this thread's posts.