Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Does the TP work with the online version of google docs? I use it at work and home now and love it for doc creating /editing. Also what are the chances of Microsoft putting Office 365 on the TP?
    There is a review of the Touchpad on USAToday.com. It says something about google docs. You might want to check it out. Maybe their test unit has the final software. Who knows?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Macworld review says it works on the browser.
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    yes google docs works for editing
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    this is what it says about google docs on the HP website:

Here:

TouchPad | Tablet | HP

"Get more done from the get-go.

TouchPad tablet includes essential productivity apps right out of the box. Collaborate with colleagues using Google™ Docs or Box.net. Print wirelessly to compatible networked HP printers.8 And browse the full web at blazing speed with support for the latest web technologies, including a beta of Adobe Flash Player 10.3.6,7"
    Quote Originally Posted by lancepr View Post
    Does the TP work with the online version of google docs? I use it at work and home now and love it for doc creating /editing. Also what are the chances of Microsoft putting Office 365 on the TP?
    I believe TP will work via web access with Office 365. Was at a Microsoft-sponsored seminar yesterday where one of the presenters said it uses HTML5.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Dan Donovan