Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Can people please list some webshops where the Touchpad can be ordered (in Europe)?

I've seen it at amazon.co.uk, but they don't ship for another 2 weeks.
    I don't see it at amazon.de
    HP.de only ships within Germany.
    Pre-orders being taken....expecting to ship 15th July or thereabouts...

Select Your Language : Palm Store EMEA
    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyPre View Post
    Pre-orders being taken....expecting to ship 15th July or thereabouts...

Select Your Language : Palm Store EMEA
    Select the UK store. Delivery to 16 European countries, and it is cheaper than the other countries if I'm not mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    Select the UK store. Delivery to 16 European countries, and it is cheaper than the other countries if I'm not mistaken.
    And for good measure I better add that Clove Technology seems to be the cheapest website that provides delivery within Europe.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Now if only someone could confirm it accepting Dutch Credit Cards in the webOS 3 app catalog I would immediately place my order.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I preorder mine at Digitec (internet shop from Switzerland).
    The delivery date was updated yesterday. It now says: July 11th

I'm still wondering how I will activate it in order to have the US app catalog. Any suggestion?
    Quote Originally Posted by phil71 View Post
    I preorder mine at Digitec (internet shop from Switzerland).
    The delivery date was updated yesterday. It now says: July 11th

I'm still wondering how I will activate it in order to have the US app catalog. Any suggestion?
    Activation does no longer trigger app catalog availability.

You should be free to activate it in Switzerland and have full access to worldwide app catalogs (through simply chosing your location settings on device).
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Still Credit Card acceptance is unclear. Even while you may SEE paid apps worldwide, you may still not be able to BUY paid apps. It's is yet unknown what credit cards are accepted (outside the credit cards from official release countries)
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    Now if only someone could confirm it accepting Dutch Credit Cards in the webOS 3 app catalog I would immediately place my order.
    Dutch Credit Cards already worked in the webOS 1.x app catalog, would surprise me if it doesn't work in webOS 3.
    My patches:

All my patches are available in Preware.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    That is pure assumption... It is my understanding that the new webOS 3 app catalog is again something new and different. With Palm's history of messing up their catalog policies I'm not sure before I have firm confirmation.

They might have simply implemented some short sighted logic that strictly ties app catalog country and creditcard country together...