Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 542
Like Tree121Likes
  1. #321  
    New Videos up today
    QVC Video so you don't have to wait for live streaming. 15 minutes. excellent:


    Very good product tour, very positive about the Touchpad


    TechHarvest has a few videos out
    YouTube - ‪TechHarvest's Channel‬‏
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

    these are the new ones today



    Very positive. Said OS shows polish and that the keyboard is the best of all the tablets
    shows the difference that webos has with multitasking. My favorite statement though I could have picked a few "true multitasking takes the tablet out of the toy stage or infancy stage and makes it a productivity tool." Which is exactly what I have often felt about the iPad and iOS in general it's a toy. I was telling that to someone in best buy today.

    seems like the reviews coming out now are much more positive
    Last edited by riw; 07/03/2011 at 11:46 PM.
  2. #322  
    Quote Originally Posted by riw View Post

    Very positive. Said OS shows polish and that the keyboard is the best of all the tablets
    shows the difference that webos has with multitasking

    seems like the reviews coming out now are much more positive
    Hi all,

    1. Thank you for taking the time to post all of these videos!

    2 Glad to hear about more positive reviews....as soon as the web 3.xx update that Ruby just spoke about...I expect to hear many more positive comments..

    Take care,

    Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
  3. #323  
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  4. #324  
    Hi everyone, love my new Touchpad.I know it has a lot of good and bad,but with the OTA updates coming,things will get alot better.Just to put things into prospective,i'm an original Pre owner so,being a beta tester well,i guess i'm used to it. Now with most Tech sites gaving the Touchpad mixed review,this is the most unbiased Tech review i ever watch.Now share it with me,and watch for yourselves.
    Last edited by cyber4444; 07/05/2011 at 01:19 PM.
    Downtime500 likes this.
  5. #325  
    My hands on experiences leads me to believe the screen resolution is too low, it almost felt blur compare to other high end tablets.
  6. #326  
    Its the same as the iPad.
  7. #327  
    HP TouchPad: Just another inferior iPad imitator? - The Week

    "Yet another new tablet is challenging Apple's dominance but this one may be the most worthy competitor yet"
  8. #328  
    we should probably send this to that granpa at WSJ comparing the apps launches
  9. #329  
    Quote Originally Posted by Maracuja View Post
    we should probably send this to that granpa at WSJ comparing the apps launches
    That put a smile on my face, and actually made me chuckle. There are actually plenty of more similar videos. CAn't wait for mine!
  10. #330  
    I think WebOS app launching is very inconsistent. The stock apps i think have always been a bit better....but there are times when an app just takes forever to open for no logical reason to the user.

    At least that was my experience when I had a WebOS device.
  11. #331  
    Shawn Blanc just published a super indepth review of the TouchPad from an iPad user's perspective. I know, i know, "typical Apple fan." But there's a lot of interesting stuff in here that I haven't seen covered in other reviews. Like scroll behavior, for example.

    The HP TouchPad 1.0 — Shawn Blanc
  12. #332  
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    Shawn Blanc just published a super indepth review of the TouchPad from an iPad user's perspective. I know, i know, "typical Apple fan." But there's a lot of interesting stuff in here that I haven't seen covered in other reviews. Like scroll behavior, for example.

    The HP TouchPad 1.0 — Shawn Blanc
    He makes good some good points, but others...
    Newness Developments apps:

  13. kuau's Avatar
    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    #333  
    I love my new touchpad, having owned an ipad which I loved but without flash, the websites I frequently go to are all flash based. Then I tried a asus transformer, very nice hardware, but I did not like the email client for imap, and the web browser crashed all the time, and although it was higher resolution with my poor vision the screen was hard to read.
    now I am on the touchpad, 3 days so far and the browser has not crashed, email client is very good, much more like ipad, and yes flash seems to work quite well.
    sure I wish the hardware was a little more sexy,thinner, lighter, etc. But at the end of the day the touchpad delivered what I needed, a good email client and a browser that supports flash and doesnt crash all the time
  14. #334  
    nice review from a UK newspaper..

    HP TouchPad tablet
  15. #335  
    Another nice side-to-side comparative (I've always like Phone Arena):



    Bonus:
  16. #336  
    Fairly decent review. But they forgot to mention taking phone calls with the Touchpad, or getting text messages from your phone. Also they downplayed that the front facing camera on the Touchpad is much better than the ipad2's. He also didn't mention beats audio and headphone sound quality.
  17. #337  
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    Also they downplayed that the front facing camera on the Touchpad is much better than the ipad2's. He also didn't mention beats audio and headphone sound quality.
    He commented the audio, called it "decent" and move forward (also, he did mention the audio was better when watching a video, thanks to being stereo).
  18. #338  
    Great comparison video but he just compared the features that both tablets have. I wish he went on to mention those other TP features lacking on the Ipad... like touch to share, touchstone, and gave more attention to flash. Likewise, he could've mentioned features Apple has but TP doesn't.

    I didn't know Apple had a mute switch. That's such a defining feature of Palm devices... sad to see that TP left that out but Apple has it!
  19. #339  
    Quote Originally Posted by laoh View Post
    Great comparison video but he just compared the features that both tablets have. I wish he went on to mention those other TP features lacking on the Ipad... like touch to share, touchstone, and gave more attention to flash. Likewise, he could've mentioned features Apple has but TP doesn't.
    Agreed, but they do have a WebOS 3.0 review (apart from their touchpad review):
  20. #340  
    An other nice one from BWOne:

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions