1.    #1  
    Here's a listing of some apps that will be available at launch:
    The Best Tablet-Optimized webOS Apps for the HP TouchPad | AppTV
    Some of those look really compelling! "Video Flood HD" in particular.
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    Nice find.... if those 15 were their favorites, I wonder more about the other 285.

This one caught my attention pretty quick for some reason....

11. Comics HD
    This app lets you read your favourite comics directly on the TouchPad. It includes most popular comics like Garfield, Dilbert, Calvin and Hobbes, Family Circus and much more. Free.

^ Haaa - that got me excited, too! I've been waiting for a way to read Calvin & Hobbes on a tablet. Haven't looked in the App Store on my iPad because I've been hoping TouchPad would have something. Wonder how extensive the library is.
    Been reading Comics on Pre+ for quite a while, but will be far more pleasurable on TP.
    PalmV - Kyo 6035 - 7135 - 650 - 700wx - pre+clocked - pre+2.1 mod - and no Pre3 time to get a Pre2?

June 19 - 8:45am - early order Touchpad. Love it! Used fire sale refund to get another. Rest paid for all accessories. Trying to teach the wife to love it.

support WebOs internals!
  6.    #6  
    This guy has added a video of the App Catalogue, along with many other videos of the TouchPad that he received:

That says Angry Birds HD is free. I wonder if that is correct, if it is, that's awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by danh35 View Post
    That says Angry Birds HD is free. I wonder if that is correct, if it is, that's awesome.
    In the video above it says "Gratis" on the Angry Birds HD
    Did you know I can also annoy you on twitter? @mikevember
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    He's in Germany so that may not be the same elsewhere. Thanks for the article and video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbz View Post
    Nice find.... if those 15 were their favorites, I wonder more about the other 285.

This one caught my attention pretty quick for some reason....

11. Comics HD
    This app lets you read your favourite comics directly on the TouchPad. It includes most popular comics like Garfield, Dilbert, Calvin and Hobbes, Family Circus and much more. Free.

Was hoping you meant comixology for touchpad