Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #1  
    If you're a member of Best Buy's Reward Zone (it's free), they're sending out coupons good for 10% off any regular priced item. I don't see any limitations that would apply to the TouchPad so this, with HP's $50 might be the best deal.
    tooearly likes this.
    Had to dig mine out of the trash today. Thanks for the reminder!
    Are they sending it or you've already received the coupon? I haven't gotten anything in my inbox
    Quote Originally Posted by jobsqeu View Post
    Are they sending it or you've already received the coupon? I haven't gotten anything in my inbox
    I received it in my email today. It would work for the tablet accessories but not the Touchpad itself.
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    If you're a member of Best Buy's Reward Zone (it's free), they're sending out coupons good for 10% off any regular priced item. I don't see any limitations that would apply to the TouchPad so this, with HP's $50 might be the best deal.
    There is also a 12% off one for Tablet Accessories if you click the print coupons link.
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    I got mine in the real mailbox yesterday, not email.
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    text SAVE to 332211

I just got mine
    Quote Originally Posted by brdl04 View Post
    text SAVE to 332211

I just got mine
    Nice. :-)
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Quote Originally Posted by pow12390 View Post
    I received it in my email today. It would work for the tablet accessories but not the Touchpad itself.
    I can't find anywhere that it doesn't say it won't work on the TouchPad. I also don't see anywhere that it says it won't though.

Exclusions:

Markdowns taken from regular prices. Not valid with any other coupons or offers. Excludes Boseฎ audio products; Polk Audio; Denon; Boston Acoustics; Sony audio & Blu-ray players; Appleฎ iPod; Microsoftฎ Zune MP3 players;
    Apple computing accessories; Wacom tablets; Apple iPad accessories; Motorola tablet accessories; subscription software services; Microsoft Office and Windows 7 products; Sony TX9, HX5V, HX1, TX1, WX1 and NEX-3 cameras; Sony D-SLR cameras, lenses and flashes; Sony camcorders; unlocked phones; contract mobile phones; mobile broadband cards; Fenderฎ, Squierฎ, Marshall, Korg, Shure and Vox musical instruments; select Roland, Gibson, Epiphone, Boss and Edirol musical instruments; video game hardware and accessories, Microsoftฎ Kinect, Sony Move and Point-of-Sale Activated Cards; digital music services and download cards; Electrolux Major Appliances; air conditioners, fans and dehumidifiers; Pacific Sales products; Magnolia Home Theaterฎ products: Bowers & Wilkins, MartinLogan, McIntosh, NuVision, Sonos and SpeakerCraft Audio merchandise, Control4 Merchandise and special order merchandise; Outlet Center items; special order, clearance, demo and open-box items; gift cards; taxes.
    Selection varies by store. Limit 1 offer per coupon, per household. Valid on in store and in stock items only. Valid only at Best Buy stores in the U.S.A.; excludes stores in Puerto Rico. Not valid at Best Buy Express Kiosks. Online and in-store offer may vary.
    Not valid on any BestBuy.com order, including store pickup. Best Buy employees are not eligible for this promotion. No dealers. No copies. No cash back. No cash value. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Coupon valid 6/29/11–7/4/11. JS1

Inclusions:

Home Theater: DVD players and recorders • Blu-ray Disc™ players • home audio
    • audio and video accessories • furniture & TV mounts • projectors • Home
    Theater installation • also valid at Magnolia Home Theaterฎ
    Computer Accessories: DVD/Blu-ray drives • flash and hard drives • printers
    • networking • computer software • speakers, mice and keyboards • PC cameras
    and gaming controllers • voice recorders • surge protectors • memory • cables
    • graphics cards, sound cards and PC components • blank media • ink • paper
    • laptop bags and sleeves • netbook cases and sleeves • laptop power adapters
    • cooling pads, chill mats and lapdesks • office supplies • tablet accessories
    Digital Imaging: Digital Cameras & Camcorders • camera and camcorder
    accessories • blank media • digital photo frames • memory cards
    Phones & Accessories: no-contract phones
    • landline phones • landline and mobile phone accessories
    • phone cards • 2-way radios
    MP3 Players & Car Electronics: MP3 devices
    • MP3 accessories • GPS hardware • car audio
    • satellite radio hardware • CD/DVD storage
    Appliances: major & small appliances • vacuums • microwaves
    • countertop kitchen electrics • shavers • electric toothbrushes
    • compact refrigerators • wine coolers • air purifiers • hair care
    Musical Instruments: guitars • keyboards • percussion
    • accessories • home recording equipment • DJ equipment

I think I'll fight this one if it's not accepted. Only mentions Apple products, and Motorola tablet accessories. Not the tablets themselves. I'll be up to $115 off my 32gb if it's possible.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Ugh. I'm pretty sure I was one of the first to pre-order the 16GB TouchPad at BestBuy.com, but between this and the $50 rebate for Pre owners who buy the 32GB model, I may cancel my order and order that one instead. If I can get the coupon to work AND get $50 off, that's a 32GB model for the price of the 16GB.

OT though, after reading the Engadget review I may cancel my order altogether. I need to read the other reviews ASAP.

Edit: FliedLice (ha!), how'd you make it to $115?
    i can tell you right now the 10% off coupon will NOT apply to the touchpad
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    I am gonna get a 32 gb touchpad if I can get the 10% off that's 60 dollars off the 600 dollar price + the HP rebate will bring that down to 490 + tax cheaper then the 16 gb! O_o

I hope...

-Toaster
    So I'm assuming this 10% will work? As it doesn't have any exclusion for the HP TouchPad or anything like that.

Having this 10% + the $50 off, I'm going to buy the 32GB. Woohoo, I'm going to have to try this discount out at Best Buy on Friday.

If anyone has more insight (if it won't work) please explain.
    Sprint Love
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    So I'm assuming this 10% will work? As it doesn't have any exclusion for the HP TouchPad or anything like that.

Having this 10% + the $50 off, I'm going to buy the 32GB. Woohoo, I'm going to have to try this discount out at Best Buy on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
    *ahem*
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Sure you can tell us that, but can you please explain?
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    Sure you can tell us that, but can you please explain?
    sure can

Inclusions:

Home Theater: DVD players and recorders • Blu-ray Disc™ players • home audio
    • audio and video accessories • furniture & TV mounts • projectors • Home
    Theater installation • also valid at Magnolia Home Theaterฎ
    Computer Accessories: DVD/Blu-ray drives • flash and hard drives • printers
    • networking • computer software • speakers, mice and keyboards • PC cameras
    and gaming controllers • voice recorders • surge protectors • memory • cables
    • graphics cards, sound cards and PC components • blank media • ink • paper
    • laptop bags and sleeves • netbook cases and sleeves • laptop power adapters
    • cooling pads, chill mats and lapdesks • office supplies • tablet accessories
    Digital Imaging: Digital Cameras & Camcorders • camera and camcorder
    accessories • blank media • digital photo frames • memory cards
    Phones & Accessories: no-contract phones
    • landline phones • landline and mobile phone accessories
    • phone cards • 2-way radios
    MP3 Players & Car Electronics: MP3 devices
    • MP3 accessories • GPS hardware • car audio
    • satellite radio hardware • CD/DVD storage
    Appliances: major & small appliances • vacuums • microwaves
    • countertop kitchen electrics • shavers • electric toothbrushes
    • compact refrigerators • wine coolers • air purifiers • hair care
    Musical Instruments: guitars • keyboards • percussion
    • accessories • home recording equipment • DJ equipment
    try to find laptop, computer or tablet in that list. if it doesnt exist in that list, the coupon does NOT apply
    @agentmock

*ahem*
    *ahem..*
    Sprint Love
    *ahem..*
    *ahem*

post 16

@agentmock

It says select categories, but doesn't say which categories. Or any I looking at the wrong thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by etx View Post
    It says select categories, but doesn't say which categories. Or any I looking at the wrong thing?
    look at the "inclusions" (included) list I quoted in post 16
    @agentmock

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast