Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Went on lunch to WalMart (Piscataway, NJ) and not only did they have the TouchPad on display, there were a few in the case. I was going to try and buy one, but didn't want to pay the extra tax vs. my Amazon. Came back from lunch and Amazon just updated that it shipped for delivery tomorrow (7/1). For those wondering, I pre-ordered on the 23rd.
    Boy I sure hope that despite all denials, they are also shipping for tomorrow!

Has anyone else ordered direct from HP, there is no chatter about it.
    PalmV - Kyo 6035 - 7135 - 650 - 700wx - pre+clocked - pre+2.1 mod - and no Pre3 time to get a Pre2?

June 19 - 8:45am - early order Touchpad. Love it! Used fire sale refund to get another. Rest paid for all accessories. Trying to teach the wife to love it.

support WebOs internals!
    Quote Originally Posted by jboucicaut View Post
    I got the Newegg tracking, and it's en route. Will see if it is in my town on Saturday and drive to the UPS distribution center to see if I can pick it up from there.
    Newegg's overnight option does not include Saturday. Also, from my experiences from UPS they have to attempt to deliver the item first before they will allow you to pick it up, although you may have someone on the inside that lets you do that.
    I ordered also through HP SB channels and looking at the order status page for my preorder has the ship date tomorrow with delivery also tomorrow. SB sales agent told me what others have said but I did ask if I would get it saturday, I took fedex priority overnight, and said I should get it saturday. We'll find out wont we
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Now that some of my excitement has calmed down, does anyone know if a signature is required for these types of deliveries? It's my first pre-order (not first UPS package) & I have to work (no I didn't send it to my work).
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Now that some of my excitement has calmed down, does anyone know if a signature is required for these types of deliveries? It's my first pre-order (not first UPS package) & I have to work (no I didn't send it to my work).
    I do not see where my shipment requires a signature, but that doesn't stop the delivery person from making the decision to not leave the package at the door.

I've fought UPS several times in the past over this and it's the driver's choice to not leave a package at the door. UPS reps claim that if the item is claimed to have been delivered and it's not there, then the driver is financially responsible.
    Mine shipped from Amazon! Estimated delivery July 1st, 2011... crossing my fingers...
    E-mail finally came saying that it shipped and will be delivered tomorrow.
    I'm still waiting for my email from Amazon :-(

Edit: I pre-ordered with One Day Shipping (Amazon Prime) on June 22nd.

Edit 2: My order has shipped! Delivery Estimate: July 1, 2011 :-DDDD
    Last edited by joen05; 06/30/2011 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Added order information.
    ^^^
    Where did you order from and when? Really, it's no help without this info.

My status is still the same. Link sent by HP rep is still being funny, and says shipping on 7/2, delivery 7/3...

The link the OP posted also hasn't changed, saying "planned ship date" 6/29 and "planned delivery date" 6/30, and still no tracking#.

Right hand, please meet left hand.
    Last edited by Carioca_FL; 06/30/2011 at 10:04 PM.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Preordered from Amazon on 6/23 (32GB)
    Prime member and paid the ($2.00??) extra for one day shipping
    See today that it has shipped and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow (Irvine, CA).
    Woot! Looking forward to finally having a tablet of my own - the kids can keep the iPad2's to themselves ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by StompAWOT View Post
    Preordered from Amazon on 6/23 (32GB)
    Prime member and paid the ($2.00??) extra for one day shipping
    See today that it has shipped and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow (Irvine, CA).
    Woot! Looking forward to finally having a tablet of my own - the kids can keep the iPad2's to themselves ;-)
    Same here (cost was 3.99 w/ Prime)! Amazon has _never_ let me down.
    Ordered a 16GB from Amazon on June 19th, with overnight shipping. It still has not shipped. No word at all.
    PDA History:

Palm Zire 71 > Palm T5 > Palm TX > iPhone > iPhone 3GS > HTC EVO 3D > Pre 3

Touchpad
    My 16 GB from Amazon just shipped (PA to VA) w/ 1 day shipping? Do they do Saturday delivery???
    dont know why fedex had to zig zag what reallly dont care. its on the truck. Woot!!

Date/Time Activity Location Details
    Jul 1, 2011 7:35 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery KENNESAW, GA
    Jul 1, 2011 6:32 AM Arrived at FedEx location KENNESAW, GA
    Jul 1, 2011 6:30 AM At local FedEx facility KENNESAW, GA
    Jul 1, 2011 2:26 AM Departed FedEx location ELLENWOOD, GA
    Jun 30, 2011 3:22 PM Arrived at FedEx location ELLENWOOD, GA
    Jun 30, 2011 1:08 PM Picked up KENNESAW, GA
    Jun 29, 2011 4:05 PM Shipment information sent to FedEx
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    brasjm - Was that an HP Direct order?
    A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money
    Ordered the 32gb touchpad from amazon. Selected 2 day shipping with prime and I have it scheduled to deliver today
    @jbcross ... no, ordered from walmart.com
    ordered on tuesday of this week, selected fast delivery
    Ordered 32GB TP from Amazon yesterday with Prime one-day shipping. It will arrive today.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Dan Donovan
    If you ordered from Amazon last week and haven't received shipping notice yet, or received a delay notice like I did, they are shipping again.

32GB TP ordered 6/27 from Amazon (2 day shipping) just shipped today for delivery Wed 7/6.

Case is shipping soon. Touchstone still not yet shipped.
    I see pandas.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234