Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingsEighth View Post
    Come on Amazon! I have not gotten any notifications... When did you guys order yours on the 19th?

Yeah I stayed up until around 1 and nothing was up for pre order yet so i went to bed and woke up around 8 or so and pre-ordered on newegg.

Reason why I didn't got the amazon route is because they charge me sales tax. so instead of getting charged 50 bux or so sales tax i bumped my shipping to next day for 20 bux so i saved around 30 dollars and getting it, hopefully, tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    I ordered mine yesterday before the reviews came out. I needed other things (like size 18 dress shoes) so I bit the bullet and got the TP.
    :/ Well that stinks. I order mine June 19th at like 9am.
    In the past with overnight orders on amazon I have received shipping notifications as late as 7 PM EST and still got the item the next day.

This may be a good thing, obviously Amazon didn't sell out of their pre-orders.
    Did you know I can also annoy you on twitter? @mikevember
    I also signed up for Prime (been meaning to do it for the last year)...maybe that has something to do with it.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    I also signed up for Prime (been meaning to do it for the last year)...maybe that has something to do with it.
    I have Prime also (thanks to the free year for students), but I wouldn't be too concerned if it hasn't shipped yet. Most of the time when I get release date shipping on games and movies, I don't get the shipping email until late on Monday, but they are always delivered on Tuesday.
    Does Amazon ship on a first-come, first serve basis, or by location? Maybe certain distribution centers start shipping at different times. I ordered June 19, mid-afternoon...East Coast. Still "not shipped yet".
    A good news / bad news update to me from HP. A personal call from my 'rep'.

"The demand for 16MB touchpads is so great that they are upgrading me for free to a 32MB."

That is very nice, really did not think I needed it as I pandora instead of load it up but as with all I do with my Pre+ I only used 4MB. But make it easier to resell for TP2. Thank you HP! Considering I just cancelled all the accessories last night, it is especially nice.

BUT, they are still shipping TOMORROW for receipt on Tuesday?

Still hoping to be surprised tomorrow.
    PalmV - Kyo 6035 - 7135 - 650 - 700wx - pre+clocked - pre+2.1 mod - and no Pre3 time to get a Pre2?

June 19 - 8:45am - early order Touchpad. Love it! Used fire sale refund to get another. Rest paid for all accessories. Trying to teach the wife to love it.

support WebOs internals!
    For those who ordered through Amazon and whose orders are 'shipping soon' or 'shipped', did you order a 16 or 32 version?
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    i got my touchpad32 today (first they said, i should get it on 2011-07-08). i'm testing now ...
    (germany)
    Quote Originally Posted by doodad64 View Post
    For those who ordered through Amazon and whose orders are 'shipping soon' or 'shipped', did you order a 16 or 32 version?
    I ordered the 32GB version.
    Got my email confirm today (6/30) from Amazon that I will have the TouchPad delivered on July 1st!! I have Amazon Prime so 2 day shipping is free so I upgraded to one day shipping for $3.99.

WOOOHOOO!!
    Man I ordered my overnight TP on the morning of the 19th. I better effing get an email here shortly.
    Yea I ordered the 32g version on the 19th and have Amazon Prime with 1 day delivery...still no word from Amazon that it has shipped. My checking account does show a pending charge for the TouchPad on Amazon.
    my credit card has a pending charge also, and for a brief moment, my Amazon account showed a warning that the item was being prepped for shipment and can no longer be canceled. That has since disappeared and the "request cancellation" button is back along with the July 5th estimated ship date.

Anything I have pre-ordered on Amazon has always arrived either a day early or the first day of availability.

My doorbell rang 10 minutes ago and I looked up to see the FedEx man leave a box on my front porch and walk away. I 'bout needed another pair of shorts because of the excitement...but it wasn't it
    Just chatted with an Amazon person and they said to me its shipping tomorrow and will arrive on the 4th. What the heck...pre-ordered on the 19th...
    Noted in another thread, my Amazon TouchPad w/ 1-day shipping ordered on 6/19 is now on its way.
    WOO HOO!

On Schedule
    Initiated > Picked up > In transit

Arrived at FedEx location ELLENWOOD, GA
    Shipment Dates

Ship date Jun 30, 2011
    Estimated delivery Jul 1, 2011
    Destination Acworth, GA

Shipment Travel History
    All shipment travel activity is displayed in local time for the location

Date/Time Activity Location
    Jun 30, 2011 3:22 PM Arrived at FedEx location ELLENWOOD, GA
    Jun 30, 2011 1:08 PM Picked up KENNESAW, GA
    Jun 29, 2011 4:05 PM Shipment information sent to FedEx
    mine is now showing SHIPPED!!! with delivery date tomorrow. Guess I won't be going to Walmart tonight at midnight.
    I got the Newegg tracking, and it's en route. Will see if it is in my town on Saturday and drive to the UPS distribution center to see if I can pick it up from there.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast